Who the fuck is Micheal?

When Colby got a text from Kris that they had arrived at the hotel Ana basically ran downstairs to meet them in the lobby. She ran to give Celina a hug and greet Kris. Celina was like a sister to her- she was the one who convinced her to start a channel.

Colby laughed as he followed her down the stairs. He smiled as he was met with Celina and Ana tightly wrapped in each other's embrace. Celina quickly introduced Kris for her to be squeezed by the smaller brunette. He greeted the girls and gave them their keys after snapping out of his trance. This was not missed by Celina.

Soon after the girls made their way to Kris and Celina's room. As soon as the door was closed Celina let out a chorus of questions regarding the dark-haired boy only to be met with silence from the now blushing younger girl. That was until Kris piped up.

"Can I be a bridesmaid?"

The girls erupted into laughter. Eventually, after many gossip sessions and doing each other's nails, Ana made her way back to her and Colby's room.

"Hello there love," Colby said as Ana tried to silently enter the room (assuming he was asleep). Ana jumped at the sudden noise before laughing with him.

"How are the girls?" he asked.

"They're good. Oh- and they both say hi," she said, making her way to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

"How long have you known Celina?"

"I've known her for years, I met her a few months after moving to the US" Colby nodded before pulling her into bed and cuddling into her side as he lay his head on her stomach and listened to her stories of her's and Celina's adventures to different places. He loved listening to her talk and eventually he fell asleep to the sound of her melodic voice.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

It was now morning and they were preparing their stuff to go to the crescent hotel. Ana was currently setting up the spare camera with the help of Sam. She wanted to learn how to properly do it as she would be helping with a lot of future videos and normally Mandy would do it for her.Kris walked in the room after finishing getting ready and looked at the equipment Colby was currently packing. Ana saw how Colby's face lit up as she asked what they were and what they did.

She found it quite endearing how truly passionate he was about this. For ana this was a gift she learned to use to get somewhere in life but Colby made her enjoy every moment of it. Even the bits where they nearly get attacked by a jealous, prostitute spirit.

But hey, pros and cons.

As it reached 10 they left their current hotel and grabbed something to eat before starting their drive to the crescent hotel. The drive was full of chatter and laughing along with jokes about how Sam was going to get another ghost up his arse.

"Uh guys?" Ana announced after taking out her earplugs. She swore she just heard a voice behind her ear. Every one turned to her apart from Sam who was driving but even he glanced into the mirror to check she was ok.

"What's wrong?" Colby asked with concern written across his face.

"Who the fuck is Micheal?"

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Hi guys, sorry this one is short but i've been struggling with writers block and I just wanted to get a chapter out for you guys i'm working on the next one now along with another story some of you may be interested in. I hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote. 

Have a blessed day/night!