Uncomfortable

They met up with someone called Eddie and he introduced himself on camera and talked with us for a bit.

Eventually we went back inside and up to the second floor. Colby turned the camera back on and Ana stood next to him. She was getting the feeling she was being watched and it made her a bit uncomfortable.

As the man was talking he mentioned one of the most active spirits in the hotel.

Micheal.

Everyone was shocked as Ana went to jokingly pretend to smack her head on the wall. Eddie looked confused at the sudden laughs and the very distressed girl in the corner.

"She is a medium and he spoke to her on the way here," Sam explained to Eddie and the camera.

"Oh I love it when mediums are on my tours so much more happens," Eddie laughs. "Plus Michael has a thing for ladies,".

"I bet it's your accent," Kris says. "People love a British accent,".

"He was Irish," Eddie adds.

"A match made in heaven!" Sam adds before laughing at Colby's unimpressed face. He didn't think he would have to compete with the dead for her affections as well. Eddie explains how he may touch some of the women occasionally and how he hates men being around the women. Especially the partners of the girls.Sam looked at Colby before giggling like a child.

"You're gonna get killed by a ghost,you're gonna get killed by a ghost, you're gonna get killed by a ghost," he kept chanting while pointing at Colby.

Safe to say Ana was staying by his side for the investigation.

They went back outside to try to see the woman in the mist. However a couple minutes later they realise the girls' lamp is on when they didnt turn it on. Then Ana saw him. He was tall and unsettling. It was like that feeling when you get followed home or when there is a creepy guy on the bus. Ana felt terrified and disgusted.

Then Kris saw him. She burst into tears as she refused to look back. Colby then noticed Ana's frozen form and instantly made sure she was okay before pulling her into a hug while continuing to tell her she was safe while Kris explained what they saw. Sam made sure that Colby and Ana were off screen so they could use this part but not expose their new relationship.

Colby didn't know much but Ana had spoken a bit about her crazy ex boyfriend and clearly this 'michael' brought her right back. If he could kill him again he would make it slow and painful.

Kris and Celina began to talk about their experiences seeing things in the past and Celina's home-reading as Colby sat Ana down on a nearby bench and got her to get a drink and calm down before moving on.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Everyone decided to go up and check out the room and set up a camera in the room before heading back down to continue the tour.They made their way downstairs to find Eddie again.

They went into the dinning room and Ana saw an old man in the corner sitting down. She made her way to him and sat down opposite him. She knew he had good energy and right now she could use a break from the handsy irish right now.

"Hello young lady," he said with a smile.

"Hi," Ana replied. She didn't notice the sea of eyes watching the interaction. "What's your name?"

"I'm John and how about you?"

"I'm Anastasia but you can call me Ana," she smiled. "What are you here for?"

"I'm waiting for my wife," he said "she still has a few years left in her and we promised to meet here again"

"What is her name?"

"Gillian, she is the most beautiful woman. You look a bit like her you know,"

"Thank you"

"You best go back to your friends now, they're all looking at you like you've seen a ghost, and don't worry about Michael if he keeps being rude tell him John and Theodosia will sort him out" he laughed before disappearing.

"I'm assuming you're talking to the old man that is normally seen there?" Eddie says.

"Yes, his name is john. He is waiting for his wife," she said before joining Colby's side again.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

I'm on a roll! this is the last one tonight (probably) as I've been writing for like 4 hours straight and its late and i'm tired and then the chapters will just get crappy. So good night and enjoy (don't forget to vote and comment)

Have a blessed day/night!