Chapter 13: Take me to church

This chapter is based off the song Take me to church by Hozier

My feet were practically glued to the tiled floor, my heart was pumping hard, and my breathing turned uneven. The mere smoldering gaze Damon was sending me was enough to make me melt. The monster that just sent my brother to the hospital was going to fuck me good and I was going to savor every single orgasm he forced upon me. Just the thought of it was making my knees go weak and legs tremble.

My lover's got humour

She's the giggle at a funeral

Knows everybody's disapproval

I should've worshipped her sooner

He held out his hand waiting for me to take it. I lifted my left foot up and approached him. One. Step. At a. Time. Each step made my heart pound faster and for a second it seemed like time froze. I placed my hand in his, shaking in fear and anticipation.

If the heavens ever did speak

She's the last true mouthpiece

Every Sunday's getting more bleak

A fresh poison each week

When I remained still he finally reached the end of his patience and he tugged my arm, ripping me into the room. I thought he was going to bring me to the bed but he slammed me up against the wall and devoured my mouth with his tongue. His left hand lifted up my dress, dragging his fingers against my thighs.

"We were born sick," you heard them say it

He pulled away and I reached down to pull my dress over my head, lost in his in his spell of lust. He quickly grabbed my wrist and stopped them and mid air. I looked in to his eyes to see why he was stopping me. In order to have sex you need to be naked.

"Leave the dress on." His lips curved in to a devious smile.

My church offers no absolutes

She tells me, "Worship in the bedroom."

The only heaven I'll be sent to

Is when I'm alone with you

I let my hands fall to my sides and watched him sink to his knees. A light throbbing budded in my clit. I wanted him to touch me. No I needed him to touch me. His blue eyes looked at my v-area as he lifted my dress up and examined the red thong. The moment he grabbed the sides of the fabric I felt a warm glow travel to my moistening pussy.

I was born sick

But I love it

Command me to be well

Aaay. Amen. Amen. Amen.

He pulled the thong painfully slow down my legs until I lifted my feet so he could take it off completely. He lifted my left leg over his shoulder while looking up at me with lust filled eyes.

"Just remember why I'm making you cum."

I felt his warm tongue lick a long stripe until he reached my clit.

Take me to church

I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies

I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife

Offer me that deathless death

Good God, let me give you my life

I propped myself against the cold wall so I wouldn't collapse. His tongue was dancing all over the place and the look he was giving me was enough to make me cum on his demand. My right hand ran through his thick dark hair and I bit my lip, letting out a whimper in excitement. For a second I became two girls. One was doing everything and anything to cum on Damon's tongue and the other didn't want to give the demon the satisfaction. Unfortunately the way his skilled tongue moved and flickered in all the right spots, I succumbed to the first girl. My whole body trembled as the tightening knot in my stomach finally snapped, my liquid heat spilling on his tongue.