Part 6

If you like it it pleasss vote and leave comments:) Thx.

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 14

“Angelic…Angelic baby, you’re home,” Angel said as she gently nudged her arm.

Angelic opened her eyes and slightly stretched her shoulders as she yawned.  “Wow, I can’t believe that we’re here already.  Aunt Angel, you must have had that pedal to the floor because I swear it feels like we just pulled out of the restaurant’s parking lot.”

“Girl with all that food you ate I’m surprised you can even move at all.”

“I guess I did kind of pig out, didn’t I?” laughed Angelic. 

“Dessert and all baby, I thought that I was going to have to get a gurney to carry you out of that restaurant.”

Angelic laughed, “Aunt Angel, I wasn’t that bad and don’t forget I am eating for two.”

“Yes baby two, not TWENTY-TWO, now I know for sure I’m going to have to go through your refrigerator and cupboards and restock it with healthy food and low fat snacks,” Angel barked out, as she shook her head in disgust of her niece’s pregnancy diet habits.

Angelic laughed, “Well you do just that because that’ll give me tonight to hide everything I want to keep.”

“Angelic, don’t you play with me girl!” she scolded.

            Angelic was just about to comment when the outside lights were turned on.  Seconds later Trey emerged out the front door, on his way over to the car.  After he opened the passenger side door, he pulled Angelic’s up into his arms and bestowed a kiss on her.

“Wow, maybe I should stay out like this every day,” she said as she smiled at Trey.

“Maybe you should,” he quipped as he wrapped her tighter in his arms, careful not to squeeze too hard.

 “You two really need to take it to your room.”

She looked inside the car, “Sorry Aunt Angel, I know that you’re tired, please accept my apology,” then blew her a kiss.

Angel waved it off and continued on with what she was about to say.  “Trey, do you think you could pull my car into the garage.  I had planned on going home this evening but I’ve been driving all day and I don’t think that I’ll make it?”

“Well Angel…,” Trey was about to say more but Angelic cut him off.

“Of course he will and while he’s doing that I’ll get you all set up in the guest room.  Oh and don’t forget to get your emergency medicine bag out of the glove department, Aunty.”

Angelic straightened back up and looked into Trey’s gorgeous eyes, “Honey, tell Aunt Angel it’s no problem at all?”

Trey was stuck but what else could he say but the obvious, he looked over at Angel and declared, “Of course not Angel, I don’t mind at all.”  He walked around to the driver side and waited to help Angel out.  She grabbed her purse and medicine and then accepted Trey’s assistance."  Angelic stood and waited in front of the car.  Trey got in and was about to pull around to the garage when Angelic shouted out to him, “Baby, I have leftovers, I’ll leave it in the kitchen for you.  I’ll be back down once I get Aunt Angel situated.”

“Ok,” he shouted back as he drove off toward the garage.

            On their way to the guestroom Angelic stopped at her bedroom and grabbed a few things for Angel.  She walked down the hallway to the guest room, Angel had already kicked off her shoes and was sprawled across the bed.