ACT 0 - THE KOKKINA MATIA

In a dark empty void..., a subtle noise can be heard as someone continued walking through the pitch black never-ending land, suddenly... this noise woke a large presence up as two massive red eyes can be seen opening..., they kept scanning the black void as a body-shaking deep voice said "who dared to interrupt my slumber...?".

The presence kept scanning the place and suddenly, he noticed red circular glasses and white fangs as a feminine voice said "yo... great mage-san...", the presence rolled his eyes and said with an uninterested voice "oh... it's you... huh...? what do you want...? didn't i tell you... you're not welcomed here anymore...".

The wide smile faded out as the feminine voice said with a serious yet sad tone "I'll be going out soon..., so... i wanted to hear one last tale..., please...?", the presence had a frustrated face while looking away, meanwhile... the feminine voice continued asking "please...!! please...!! look at me... hey.... hey!! Mr. mage... stop ignoring me...!!".

The mage let a frustrated sigh and said "humph... how persistent you are..., very well... i shall tell you a tale... About the last days of a great ancient kingdom..., the kokkina matia..."

- 1020

For the past 800 years, vampires lived in peace, harmony, and love..., but it wasn't always like this, in fact they had to earn it, because it was nothing but war after war, massacre after another... and everyone nearly saw the end of it all, in the legendary sacred war that took place 800 years ago, Where all the different species, from mighty gods to tiny fairies were gathered to face the biggest threat in existence: demons...

 and everyone nearly saw the end of it all, in the legendary sacred war that took place 800 years ago, Where all the different species, from mighty gods to tiny fairies were gathered to face the biggest threat in existence: demons

demons of Helheim

These hideous creatures which of whom our knowledge only scratches the surface, were brave enough to challenge all the other species, and enter a war that changed the world as we know it, all for the sake of perfection.

In this war... the ignorance of the demons' ability was a deciding factor in turning this war on its head, they absolutely demolished the elves, dwarfs, even giants and gods couldn't stand the sheer power shown by demons.

It was a war, where the demons surpassed the other side, both in terms of numbers and raw power. Even the mighty gods and giants, who were proclaimed to be the most powerful creatures in the nine realms, the ones who were named the celestials, even them..., suffered..., because they were the only ones who were able to fight neck to neck against demons of Helheim.

And so, they suffered the most, millions upon millions of lives were lost in this exhausting, terrifying war, and as we were heading toward an absolute crushing victory for the demons, and as death began lurking around them from every direction, a string of hope showed in a distance...