ACT 12 - THE LIVELY VAMPIRE CASTLE

- 13 December 1020

It's a new morning and a new page has started..., it's time for some wholesome dad-daughter moments..., as drake, the indisputable king of darkness, can be seen helping his daughter Brush her teeth, change her clothes and hold her around..., he was walking her to the breakfast area..., where all of the royal family and the royal guards are gathered in one table.

Drake opened the door and all of the attendants started looking at him while holding Sara, he looked at her and said "this is the first time in 2 years you join us, Sara...", Edward jumped "oi, oi look who's here?!!", while Sophia smiled "we decided it' was already time for her to join us back...".

Drake entered holding Sara in his arms and sat on his chair and put Sara on his lap, Sophia was on his side and started getting her chair closer to them to help him with Sara's feeding, Sebastian kept watching while Edward started missing around with Martip who yelled "come on!! Stop it I'm trying to eat!!".

Edward kept laughing "oh right? Haven't you had enough already, Hahaha", suddenly and while moving around, Edward touched Sebastian's cigar..., he looked back and said "uh..., S-Sebastian...?", Sebastian looked at him with glowy angry eyes and extended his hand, he grabbed the top of Edward's head and said with a deep intimidating voice "stop squirming around... you're annoying the others...".

Edward froze out and started sweating as he said with a quiet voice "yes...", while this was going on... Emma took a quick peek at Sebastian without him noticing while in complete amazement..., suddenly she felt something weird..., it was jezebel angry gazes at her, so Emma just looked away...

On the far side of the table, Maria put a concerned face and said "Elizabeth-sama!! this is too hot for you..., let me blow on it for you...", Elizabeth smiled at her..., back to the other side of the table where drake was watching everything..., he smiled and said "life has officially came back to this castle...".

Drake started taking from his plate to feed Sara, he smiled and said with a playful voice "come on, open your mouth wide...", Sara opened her mouth for drake to put the spoon in her mouth, but... suddenly and before she closed her mouth, he quickly took it out and ate it himself.

Sara put a frustrated face "hey.... That's not fair...", drake just laughed and said "life is not fair kid, so get used- " before getting interrupted with a smack on the head from Sophia..., drake looked at her "tsk, I was just playing...." And this time he started feeding Sara for real..., Sophia smiled while thinking "he's really trying to make things work again huh...?".

Sophia kept grinning while looking at drake and said "you can play with her after she finish eating....", he looked at her and smiled "we should first wait for what mother has made for us..." as he continued patting Sara's head and rubbing his hand on her silky hair, he kept looking at her satisficed face and thought "this is my redemption Sophia...".

Sebastian put Edward on his chair and kept looking at Sara with a strong stare...., Sara noticed it and smiled in his face..., suddenly, Sebastian nodded his head in satisfaction and just left the table while Sara and the others watching... , Martip stopped eating for a sec and kept looking at him and said "huh...? Sebastian really doesn't care....".

SARA THE VAMPIRE PRINCESS - PART 1 : THE HIDDEN KINGDOMOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara