ACT 9 - THE WINDS OF CHANGE

- 12 December 1020

Maria had a serious face while saying: the legendary symbol of healing...., added to the other demanding emblems..., all functioning at the same time puts a strain on Sara, far more than her body can handle..., and if it's continues like this... Sara... will die...

The room feel in complete silence after Maria's explanation, leaving drake and Sophia in concerned as they kept looking at each other with sweaty faces...

Elizabeth noticed the sweaty faces and said with a slight smile: Maria, you shouldn't go over board and drop the worst scenario on the parents...

Maria put a red shy face while sweating, she kept bowing down while saying "s-s-sorry!!! drake-sama, Sophia-sama!!! i didn't mean to scare you!!! oh... and I'm so sorry, Elizabeth-sama!!!".

Drake had a sweaty face while Sophia felt her legs shaking, she lifted her hand and said with a tired voice "h-huh...? i... i... it's... o-okay..., Maria..., (nervous laugh) he... hehe...".

Elizabeth kept looking at drake's direction and smiled while saying: the reason why I didn't let you know earlier is that.... we were working on a cure..., a cure that would hopefully help Sara recover...

Drake opened his eyes while Sophia put a wide surprised grin, Elizabeth smiled as she continued: the cure is in the final stages of production, couple more days and it would be prepared... until then I want you to cheer her up and compensate for the past 3 years (looks at them with a big smile), is it a big task to ask...?

Drake couldn't hide his happiness and the urge to smile, suddenly, he put a wide excited smile on his face and asks "so... you're telling me that she's going to be okay... in a couple of days....?".

Sophia smiled back at Elizabeth "I can't thank you enough....", but Elizabeth just put a soft smile while saying "she's my grandchild, Sophia..., I don't need a reason to help her..." , Sebastian started smoking a new cigar while Sophia jumped on drake and hugged him with happy tears on her face...

Suddenly, she started beating him up with an angry teary face "I've lived the past 3 years in pain..., so you better repay me with something good!!", drake smiled and said "hehe, you want something good, huh?", leaving Sophia with a red annoyed face "hey, don't put it like that, you stupid!!", and the two started arguing while drake continued laughing...

Sebastian looked at his mother and said " so...., everything is coming back to be normal.... huh?", drake held his wife's hands and stopped for a sec, he started thinking then he said "I want to make things right again...., let's make up for all the pain we caused her and make her future bright... are you with me!?".

Sophia kept looking at him while smiling, and suddenly... a vein popped on her forehead as she said angrily "who's...we....??",

Drake starts sweating while laughing nervously nervously: hehe... uhh... Sophia?

Sophia kept smiling and suddenly she hit him on the head and said angrily "you caused her pain... then you have to make up for it...!"

Everyone in the room watched drake getting beaten up, he stayed on the ground and looked at Sebastian and said "hehe, my brother will have my back, am I right?", Sebastian looked at him while smoking and said with a cold voice "you're on your own in this..., brother".