ACT 10 - THE DUALITY OF A KING

- 12 December 1020:

Sunrise, a great spectacle considered once to be dreadful moment for every vampire..., but... not anymore..., as the dome managed to change the vampires from the feared night predators they once were, into a casual sunny days enjoyers...

It was a new promising day..., well... not... for everyone...., because when everyone were getting ready for a fulfilling morning..., the mighty king of darkness, the feared Vlad Dracula the sixth..., was getting ready... for a very harsh... challenge...

Drake stood in front of the door of his daughter's room for some time, he kept looking at the door knob with a sweaty shocked face as his eyes started shaking, and suddenly he said with breathless voice "huh...? i.... i can't open... the door...!!".

Drake lost faith in himself and just sat by the door, sad...., and mumbling self-reflecting words like "coward.... Stupid... weak...", suddenly Emma appeared in distance, she grabbed the door knob and looked at him with a cheered face "hey, drake-.... ugh...".

Emma was surprised by the strong sad aura blowing in her face like a raging storm...., but she shook her head and smiled to lighten up the mood as she said "keep up the good work, I know that you can do it....!!".

Drake looked at her with a slight smile as he started gaining faith in himself while his eyes continued sparkling, suddenly... Emma started sweating while saying "well..., one day.... I think.... Maybe", and just like that... the tiny bit of faith drake had..., has been shattered into small pieces..., leaving hanging... like an almost dead corps..., the ultimate king of darkness... has been defeated...

Emma opened her eyes in shock after noticing what she has done and just enters to Sara's room... leaving a very broken drake outside...., she closed the door behind her and let a big sigh..., she put a terrified sweaty face while thinking "Sophia will definitely kill me...!!", suddenly..., Emma shook her face and looked at Sara with a big smile "good morning, Sara!".

Sara smiled and asked "good morning, Emma!!! Hey... what was that noise?", Emma looked away with a sweaty face and said "let's say, its the sound of someone trying hard..., does that make sense?", Sara's eyes lightened up "so, is he coming?!! finally!?", Emma smiled and said "well, that's another topic..., anyway... it's time for your favorite activity of the day!!".

Suddenly, Sara's face became grumpy as she said with a disgusted voice "ugh..., not that again...", Emma smiled in a creepy way while bringing a little container and said with a scary voice "hehe..., be a good girl Sara....", Sara started looking at her with a terrified face and yelled "no, no!! don't come any closer!! No..., no!!ughh...!!".

Drake heard the yelling and got up fast..., he grabbed the door knob with a sweaty angry face while clenching it hard, he kept yelling at himself "do it, do it!!! you coward!! do it!!!".

Emma filled a whole spoon and put it in Sara's mouth and started watching the princess's face turning colors, Sara swallowed the medicine hardly and said with a disgusted voice "ugh.... Tastes like vomit....", Emma filled another spoon and said with a wide creepy smile "come on, your grandmother said a full container, a massage to your chest with this special oil she gave me...., then we can start our usual tests..., okay...?".