ACT 5 - THE REUNION

- 11 December 1020

The wagon completed its way up the mountain, and the royal family can be seen waiting at the front gate as drake, Sophia, Sebastian, Emma, and Martip were nicely dressed.

The driver got his hat off, drake smiled and says "welcome...., Edward...", Edward smiles back and says "hey everyone... it's nice to be back!", by his look and height you would think that Edward is the same age as Sara..., but he's a young 1400 years old vampire and one of the youngest in the kingdom alongside Sara of course...

Suddenly, the smile on Edward's face became grumpiness as Drake started mocking him for being short "a short driver..., tsk... that's hilarious", Edward put an angry face while yelling at him "you haven't seen in four days!! and this is the first thing you say?!", suddenly, he was hugged by Emma and Sophia who gave him a warm welcome.

Sophia kept looking at him with a satisfied smile while patting his head getting him nervous, he stood up with a red face and he said "I...I have to open the door!! That's what a good driver would do!!!".

As he said that, he opened the door of the wagon and Elizabeth was the first to come out, as soon as they saw her, all the guards and the royal guards kneeled in front of her, drake and Sebastian approached her and kissed her hand and forehead and said "welcome back mother" while smiling at each other.

Sophia greeted Elizabeth and says "welcome back.... Elizabeth-sama", Elizabeth smiled and said with a soft voice "we're back, Sophia...", Sophia put a wide smile "we...huh?" and took a look at the wagon as someone started getting out of it....

It's Maria who was the second to get out, suddenly, she turned around to face the wagon and helped Sara out, Sophia was first to jump on her and gave her a warm welcome hug saying "it's been only two years, but.... (she looks at Sara's face with tears) It felt like an eternity for mama, welcome back... my precious daughter...".

Sara put a wide smile on her face and hugged her mother back and said with a cheerful voice "I'm back... mama!!", after a long hug, Sophia got up and greeted Maria too "welcome... Maria!!", Sebastian approached Sara with a cigar in his mouth, he crouched and gave her a head pat and said with a monotone voice "welcome home, kid".

Emma jumped on her crying and hugged her so hard while saying "Sara!! It has been so long!! How are you doing!? It must've been so hard for your little body?!!", the big man Martip kept looking at Emma crying and said "she really missed Sara..., isn't that right Edward?!".

Edward looked at Sara and smiled "indeed...., welcome home... Sara!!", Sara looked at them and smiled while saying with a cheered voice "thank you, Martip, Edward! I really... really missed you guys..., i really... missed-...!!!", Sara kept enduring the warmness of these moments and suddenly, she started tearing up...