ACT 4 - THE WAY HOME

- 11 December 1020:

In the early hours of the next day, Sara and her group started the trip back home..., Elizabeth entered first followed by Sara and Maria, and thus the trip home began roughly in the first hours of the morning...., it was still pitch black and Sara became sleepy as soon as she entered the wagon, she asked "why are we awake so early??", Maria answered "well..., that's to avoid any possible interaction with the morning sun, we don't want you to have burn marks...".

As they entered a forest half way through, Sara fell asleep on Maria's lap, and to avoid waking her up

As they entered a forest half way through, Sara fell asleep on Maria's lap, and to avoid waking her up... the driver slowed down,

One hour into the forest and a bunch of bandits with their swords stopped the wagon as they started threatening to kill them.

- At the royal palace:

Drake, Sophia and Sebastian were all getting dressed to welcome Sara, Emma and martip were all ready, suddenly, drake noticed that Edward haven't been seen for 4 days...

So... he asked Sophia: "hey I haven't seen that short brat for 4 days, where did he go? Do you know anything perhaps?".

Sophia looked at him and said "I sent him to get your mother remember?",

Drake kept nodding and suddenly opened his eyes "ohhh, okay-... wait, you sent him?!!".

The bandits kept raising their voices, and their leader let a loud angry laugh while approaching the wagon "these people look rich!! cheer up, me..., we're eating good tonight!!", causing his minions to cheer loudly...

Meanwhile..., Maria was pissed off while covering Sara's ears, suddenly the noise stopped. Maria put an uninterested face while looking outside and noticed a lot of chopped heads all around the area...

They were 12 men, all killed in the blink of an eye, yet without making any noise that would wake a tired Sara up, Maria looked at the driver and said "nice..., Edward!!", the driver held his cap and removed dust from it..., he wore it back and smiled "let's keep going.... Shall we?".

 Shall we?"