ACT 17 - THE ROYAL CLASH

- the royal kitchen:

Sophia kept holding a huge pot with a wide smile on her face, she continued helping Emma and jezebel prepare the dinner while saying "well, Edward surpassed all of our expectations!!".

jezebel put a serious face and gave her a thumbs up while saying "yes Sophia-sama...., finally no more vegetable soup...", Sophia put a sweaty concerned face and said "wow..., she really had low expectations...".

Suddenly, they were surprised with loud noises coming from upstairs, Sophia looked at Emma and said with a cheered voice "the place became so alive since these two started playing games together....".

Emma looked at her with a surprised face and said "huh? well... Y-yeah!", Sophia tilted her head and asked "Emma? Did anything happen? You seemed... Phased out ".

Emma smiled "I couldn't hide it. Huh?".

Sophia just smiled "it's was clear, really..., so...what was it...?

Emma put a serious face "I just don't know why..., but... maybe we need to take a look... just in case...".

Sophia smiled "did something happen today?", Emma let a sigh and answered "maybe...., I don't know..., I just don't feel good about it...".

Sophia kept looking at Emma and suddenly she stood up and said "it's rare to see you uncertain like this, I always trust your opinion... so, I will take a look...".

- Sara's room:

Sophia stood in front of Sara's room, she had a sweaty concerned smile while looking at the door-less frame and said "wow..., another door that requires fixing, huh...?".

She entered the room and said "dear, is everything okay-....", but... She was surprised that there's no one in the room as she yelled "huh?! W-what the hell happened here...?".

she kept looking around the room with a sweaty face and suddenly her face changed when she saw the broken balcony....

she kept staring at the broken fence with a shocked face and said "the fence is.... Bro-ken...? (her face changes) Oh... no, no, no, No!! ", and without any hesitation, she ran toward the broken fence and jumps out....

- the calm open field:

It was a large open area where vampires worked as farmers... in total calmness...

A calmness that was broken by two bodies crashing by aggressively as they continued rolling...

it's Edward and drake as they stayed on the ground for a bit, suddenly... Edward started moving, his vision became clearer as the ringing sound in his ears started fading out..., his cracked his back and said "tsk... my back hurts..., that tree....".

he got up hardly and started looking around with a frustrated face, suddenly he saw someone else standing in front of him..., Edward clenched his teeth in complete anger and said "...drake!".