ACT 24 - A MOTHER'S WISH

the entire atmosphere of the room changed as a heavy angry aura roamed the place, an aura that made the monster-boss sweat with a terrified face while looking at drake..., standing in a menacing way at the other end of the room..

the monster started swinging his giant spiky fists randomly, and throwing attacks that are doing drake some real work... but the king was standing still while taking it all...

suddenly, and in the fraction of a second..., he managed to grab the two spiky fists at the same time and rip them apart, the monster tried to make a reaction, but drake took a fighting pose as he started gathering force in his closed fist...

the aura got stronger and heavier with every passing second, making the monster shiver in fear as he started throwing random punches in a try to break free...., but drake released all the force on the monster yelling in complete anger "GET LOST...!!".

drake's fist charged as a speeding missile that made contact with the monster's body, the punch was strong enough to go through the monster's heart, and had enough force to send him up all the way into ceiling and through the next floor, dust and the strong pressured wind exploded out of the windows as the monster continued his way up...

suddenly, the roof of the castle imploded in a aggressive explosion as the monster was launched to the sky, revealing his shredded body to the dawn's light, disintegrating it and finishing the job once and for all...

Maria opened her eyes slowly just to be greeted by a cold faced drake..., but this time was different, she could feel the sadness in his eyes., he tried to help her but she just pointed toward her son and said with a breathless voice:

Maria: my....my son, plea-...se... drake... bring... me, Edward....

Drake let a frustrated sigh: he's beside... you..., and his condition is as bad as yours, I don't think he'll survive..., these bastards made sure to hurt him bad....

Maria started feeling her son's face, suddenly... she started tearing up... , she looked at drake with a sad smile and said with a tired voice "m-...my... son, you... know..., he... s-suffered a lot, from... his father... d-...dying and n-now me..., I... i... don't want him...to be sad anymore-...." 

she started coughing blood as she kept breathing heavily..., drake couldn't hide the sadness on his face while thinking "a mother and a son... huh...?", Maria clenched her hand on Edward's while being covered in blood with nothing they could do...

Drake kept looking at Maria dying with sad face..., he grabbed her hands and said with a gentle frustrated voice "this is my limit..., Maria..., this is where the mighty Dracula... becomes useless, it's when confronting fate..., I'm sad Maria..."

he put a sad frustrated face as he continued "I'm sad... because I can't do anything to help you..., we can just accept fate...., Then Why? I've seen hundreds upon hundreds of vampires die in front of me, but... but why..., why am I feeling this sorrow....? DAMN IT ALL!! Maria... hey...!! Maria... don't leave... (hits the ground with his hand) if I just came a little bit earlier... none of this would've happened..... I... damn it-...!!!".