ACT 18 - THE STRONGEST OF WILLS

- the forest:

Sara started opening her eyes slowly..., her eyes kept looking around as she thought with a tired breathless voice "h-huh...? where... am I....? it's green... is.... this the... forest?", suddenly she remembered why was she here, her eyes widened up while remembering how she feel down the balcony and said "p-papa- ".

as she tried to move, she felt painful shocks all around her body that made her scream in agony, blood started leaking from her mouth and nose while her brain kept getting mixed up...., she couldn't think straight from all this pain...

Sara kept breathing heavily while feeling a painful sensation in her chest and thought "huf..., huf..., what is this....? Why... does it hurt... like this..., i... i can't do it...", her eyes started closing up slowly as she thought with a tired voice "no...!! I must stop them...., before they hurt each other...., or kill- ".

she was surprised by another shock that surged her body in pain causing her brain to shuffle up..., Sara kept enduring the pain and suddenly..., she opened her eyes when she remembered her dad's smile saying "you're a strong girl, Sara".

a deep voice inside her head said with a broken voice "no..., I'm not...".

she kept remembering Edward's struggles to cheer her up "damn Sara, you can smile and laugh in a condition like this..., you're so strong!!".

the voice said again "no... I- I'm not..., no one will listen to me...., because I'm weak... I will never be as good as anyone of them..., I'm sorry... mama, papa... Edward...", her vision continued getting darker as everything Sara went through continued flashing in front of her eyes, and at the end... her eyes closed completely...

in the darkness she stayed... no sound... no light, and... nothing to see..., a situation that would break the strongest of wills..., but..., Sara is not just like any other..., why? Because she has the strongest will of them all....

Suddenly, the silence was broken as Sara clinched her teeth in anger, her soul and eyes started trembling with motivation while screaming on top of her lungs "JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK AM I?!!".

she puts her hands on the ground and started lifting her chest up with everything she got, but... pain continued resisting her and tried to make her fall down..., steam started coming out of her clinched teeth and head as her blood became hotter..., veins started popping up on her forehead...

she continued screaming with a frustrated voice as her soul started burning up "I'M... DRACULA SARA!! THE NEXT QUEEN OF VAMPIRES!!, I..., I CAN'T TAKE THE THROWN IF I DON'T BECOME STRONGER THAN ANYONE ELSE!!! I DON'T DESERVE IT IF..., IF I LET THIS PAIN WIN OVER ME, SO- SO GET UP!! GET THE HELL UP! DRACULA SARA!!!!".

and thus..., she successfully stood up on her feet while steaming from her head because of the extreme energy she had to use, she kept breathing heavily while sweating and suddenly she started throwing up blood, a lot of it...

she looked at her hand and noticed the stains of her own blood..., but she closed it and said with a serious frustrated voice "try something else..., because... I'm not stopping... until I end... that fight..., if it's going to hurt like hell... then... you can hurt me after I stop them...", she started walking slowly... step by step toward the noises and all the voices that are coming from the open field...