Chapter 29

Chapter 29

The last we left off; Draco was caught cheating in Potions class, Hally snapped Lucius Malfoy's cane in two pieces, and the twins both vowed to get even with Draco Malfoy if he tries anything to on Hally while they both watched him head to their next class from one of their hidden corridors.

CHARMS CLASS

The Slytherin and Gryffindor first years sat around listening to Professor Flitwick review the Wingardium Leviosa charm, watching each student try out the charm to see if they had gotten it without any problems. Draco sat in his usual seat quietly when he noticed the twins watching him from across the way. He turned his eyes slightly in their direction seeing Harry narrow his eyes at him while Hally only watched sitting back in silence. Draco controlled his himself from blushing in embarrassment when Flitwick called on him next...

"Mr. Malfoy, if you would swish and flick," Flitwick squeaked his request to the platinum blonde boy.

Draco seen saw Harry lean forward, watching his every move.

'Alright Potter, watch this one,' Draco thought to his himself doing the charm with ease.

He'd done the charm with no problems as everyone watched his feather levitate in mid air. Harry leaned back in his seat in surprise.

'You have seensaw that right Hal?'" Harry thought his question to his sister

'Yep. I seen saw it Harry, looks like his only problem is potions,' Hally thought back in return laying her wand down in front of her gently. The reviewed lesson continued down the line on both sides of the classroom where the two houses split up in. Only a select few from the first year Gryffindors had problems, Ron Weasley, Neville Longbottom, Seamus Finnegan, and Dean Thomas. Harry jotted their names down swiftly onto his list for tutoring while Hally watched sniggering quietly when he wrote down Seamus's name,

"Ahem, good luck with that one," Hally whispered quietly with a grin being heard by several students from both sides hearing giggling from her harmless teasing.

Harry looked at her with a mocking a stern look, "I should say the same to you on a certain person from Potions class," He muttered back to her only before grinning at her

Flitwick went past them in a chuckling squeak, "Now, now, Mr. and Miss Potter, wait to tease each other after class," He requested getting the class to giggle once more

"Yes Professor," The twins giggled before the class continued once more.

Astronomy Tower Draco's First Tutoring session

Hally paced back and forth in the tower waiting patiently, when she heard footsteps climbing the stairs to where she was. She saw Draco walk in carrying his satchel, glaring at her in silence.

Hally only rolled her eyes at him, "You would not be in this position Malfoy if you wouldn't have cheated, so cut the crap and let's get this done, we have an appointment later this evening," Hally informed him sitting down and leaning back against a wall.

Draco lowered his himself from a slight distance from Hally, taking out his potions book, and opening it up to the proper page. He looked over at Hally noticing that her book was not out nor opened.

"I have my book opened, so why don't not you?" He questioned stiffly watching her cross her arms at him.

"I don't need it Malfoy, I know it word for word," Hally replied mocking a yawn

Draco let out a snort, "Yeah right Potter..."

"Chapter 4, Potions when do you make them, when do you use them," Hally quoted word for word watching the reaction on Draco's face, seeing his eyes go wide looking at the page in his book in shock.