Chapter 25

Chapter 25

The last time we left off; Severus was looking at the twins sternly shaking his finger at them, telling them not to pull another stunt like they had done to Ron Weasley again.

GRYFFINDOR TABLE LUNCH CONTINUES

Every Gryffindor sat there stunned at first until they found out who were the ones that did the sneaky prank looking at the Potter twins gulping, Harry rolled his eyes grinning at them along with Hally, Fred, George, and Hermione, while Blaise sat between Hally and the bushy haired girl giggling quietly.

"Hey relax everyone," Harry assured them

"He made a huge mistake, he degraded my dad," Hally told them

"Ooh!" they muttered sniggering from the news over Ron's situation. Seamus looked over at the red head boy, his head tilted while thinking loudly.

"Do you think he'll stop after this?" Seamus asked them

"Heh no, but it certainly will give him something to think about," Hally snorted at the question

Dean Thomas could only cackle, watching the boy struggle, "How long will he stay like that?" he asked in between laughs.

"Oh don't worry; he'll be able to move..." Harry began to inform them

"Right about now," Hally finished smiling sweetly over at the Slytherin table.

Ron finally got free from the binds sitting up in the middle of the Slytherin table, surrounded by Slytherins while they all kept their eyes on him, highly amused with evil grins, sniggers, and cackles. Draco Malfoy continued to stare at the red head with his hand resting under his chin.

"You going to move Weasley or are you going to continue to entertain us?" Draco asked grinning evilly

"Sod off Malfoy!" Ron seethed through clinched teeth

"I'm not the one sitting in the middle of another house table Weasley," Draco sneered when he noticed one of the seventh year girls snaking up behind the red head.

"When I get out of this, you are so going to..."

The seventh year Slytherin girl reached behind Ron giving him quite a pinch on his almost completely covered rear, "YEOWCH!" Ron yelped flinching from the pinch. He whirled around facing the girl,

"Say, are you free Friday night? I just love strong young red head orbs that likes it rough," The girl grinned evilly

A/N: (laughing with tears)...the humanity of it all!

Ron swiftly began to get down off of the table, covering his lower front while the students roared in laughter. The Gryffindors stood up watching the boy run out of the Great Hall like a red streaked blur. The Gryffindors cheered at the exit hooting out responses while Professor McGonagall blushed red over their words.

Severus only smirked, "You never see my house making those comments Minerva," Severus only replied while looking over at his house grinning with them.

Dumbledore rose from his seat silencing the house swiftly, "Since our surprise is over, let us continue our lunch," He suggested gleaming at the twins with twinkling eyes. Harry grinned at him while Hally rolled her eyes at him teasingly hiding a grin.

HOGWARTS GROUNDS AFTER LUNCH

The twins along with Hermione, Blaise, and of course Ron after a much given apology to Hally went for a visit to Hagrid inside the half giants hut. They all sat down at Hagrid's

Huge round table while Hagrid brewed a pot of his own strong tea, Hally watched him wrinkling her nose slightly like a tiny mouse making Harry and the other three snigger.