Chapter 6

Ba-na-na-naaaaaaa

Is his fav fruit

Chapter 6

The last time we left off, Harry, and Raven set out heading to meeting up with their house mates along with Percy. They walked up the grand staircases hearing Percy explain to the other first years about how they move every three minutes.

"Careful Harry with that step there you'll fall through", Raven warned her Raven haired friend stepping over the step easily.

"Thanks Raven, come on Ron be careful," Harry replied following Raven's step easily while Ron stepped over slipping. "Help!" Ron yelped out if fear, the two look alikes turned around swiftly grabbing his hands pulling.

"Gee Ron do you eat much," Raven grunted lightly pulling, Harry sniggered almost letting the red head slip "Harry!" Ron cried out "oops, sorry Ron," Harry apologized helping the boy to his feet.

"That wasn't funny Raven, and I'm not that heavy!" Ron yelled in anger

"Calm down Ron I was kidding you know," Raven rolled her eyes at him turning back around to continue up the stairs seeing Percy glare at them his brother especially.

"If we are finished you three lets continue please, Ron apologize to Raven right now or get a howler from mum and dad. It was only a harmless joke...no matter how many times Raven has hexed the first years here," Percy lectured

"Sorry Raven," Ron grumbled heatedly at the girl "it's ok Ron, next time I'll knock your lights out if you yell at me like that again," Raven warned

Harry intervened just then, "No I will. It was a bit harsh Ron," Harry stated heading up the staircase.

"But Harry..." Harry gave Ron an angry look of warning "sigh" "Alright Harry. I'm sorry Raven really," Ron told the girl following them up the staircase.

They got to their destination standing in front of a portrait of a fat lady wearing pink

"Password?" The portrait inquired to them

"Capitricus Draconus," Percy announced loudly in front of the first years. The portrait swung open letting them inside through a passage. Raven followed suit walking into the Gryffindor common room looking around in disgust shaking.

A/N: Raven has a complex over other colors than black and silver. Now I am going to shock you all here...Harry does too, but not as bad as Raven His colors are black and green.

"Everyone listen up now. The boys dorms are up the staircases to the left, the girls dorms are on the right, your things has already been sent up to your assigned rooms, now the rules," Percy announced to them while Raven kept making a face over the colors before her.

"Eww, maroon and gold every where. I'm going to my dad's house for a bit," Raven whispered to Harry

"Can I join you? I have to agree here with the colors," Harry asked her making a face as well

"Sure you can Harry, I'll have to let Percy know where we'll be, but don't worry about the curfew your with me, and I'll make sure dad's house won't mess with you," Raven explained after seeing that Percy was finished with his announcement walking over to him.

"Percy I'll in Slytherin for a bit, Harry will be with me ok?" Raven inquired

"Ok Raven, but remember your curfew and make sure Harry comes back in one piece," Percy reminded her with a teasing grin.

"Percy I'm shocked really," Raven teased leaving with Harry

They walked out of the entrance heading down the hall to the staircase as Raven hopped onto one of the railings, "Bet you can't slide down without screaming Harry," Raven laughed going down with ease to the end while Harry hopped on next doing the same.