Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Disclaimer: No I do not own the Harry Potter series; J.K. Rowling does only a few characters are from my own creation.

You really have to check out the YouTube video link I put up. If you like it vote or drop a comment of what you thought of it!

Chapter 22

The last time we left off, the twins followed Severus to his living quarters after their first night of exercise training for the wizards dueling club.

SEVRUS'S QUARTERS 8:15 P.M.

Severus had just sat down an extra large pizza when there was a knock on his door. Hally began to get up to answer it, when Severus waved her back down heading to the door instead. Professor Dumbledore greeted him with twinkling eyes after Severus opened his door to see who it was, glaring at the old wizard.

"Ah Severus, may I come in?" Dumbledore enquired to the potions master.

Severus let out a very low growl, gritting his teeth, "Yes Headmaster, you may," Severus allowed reluctantly stepping aside for him to enter his living quarters.

Dumbledore stepped inside; finding the twins at Severus's small round dining table giggling at each other's harmless jokes gleaming.

"What brings you here at this hour may I enquire?" Severus questioned with suspicion, crossing his arms in annoyance.

"I came to see how their first night of training went Severus...oh and you only but to ask," Dumbledore chuckled quietly while Harry and Hally spoke to each other not noticing their conversation.

"Why you dirty old man..." "However you may after the school term Severus, it would certainly put the twins at ease knowing that they will be together," Dumbledore replied in low key

Severus looked over at the twins, he watched Hally laugh at one of Harry's jokes that he heard from the muggle world. He let out a quiet sigh

"One was bad enough, but now the boy...oh bloody hell he fits in here without any problems. Alright I do want to adopt him, but there is all that paper work Albus, and you know as well as I do that it takes a few months for it to be finalized," Severus spoke at last quietly

Dumbledore nodded his head in agreement remembering Severus going through it before with Hally smiling with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Have you spoken to them about this first?" Dumbledore enquired seeing the potion master give him a glare

"I'll take that as a no. Why not?" Dumbledore pressed

"Mr. Potter feels that it will not happen Albus, I'm afraid what ever happened to him in the past or what was told to him, effected him most gravely," Severus explained to the headmaster.

"I see Severus. Perhaps now would be the time to talk to them both and see what their opinions would be," Dumbledore suggested hearing the man sigh before agreeing with him.

They headed to the small table sitting down across from the twins, listening to their laughter.

Hally looked over at Severus in laughter, "Hey dad listen to this one joke that Harry just told me..."

"In a moment Raven, first I wanted to discuss something with the both of you. Just hear me out first before you two object," Severus informed them both watching them look at each other in confusion before looking back his way.

Hally was the one that spoke out, "Well what is it dad? Did we do something wrong?" She enquired

"No Raven you did not. It was about earlier today up inside the Gryffindor common room," Severus answered