The Ancient One//Caius

Requested by CheyenneCherry0

You are pacing the room just waiting for your husband to wake up. He was just laying there still. Breathing but still. He was just turned into a vampire. You then hear a noise coming from the bed. You turn around and you see your husband sitting up. He looked at you like he was about to murder you.

He got up and stood in front of you. He had so much anger inside of him. He grabs you by the throat and starts to squeeze hard. "Caius, it's me." you say, weakly. He looks you deep in the eyes. He was hurting you. He finally came to his senses and put you down. "I am so sorry, darling. I don't know what came over me." he says.

He leans in for a kiss and you kiss back. You were just so glad to have your husband back. You pull away and you ask, "how do you feel?" "I feel incredible." he says. "You must be thirsty." you say. "Very." he says.

You two lived in a village and there were people everywhere. He was one of the first vampires so he didn't really care to learn how to stick to an animal diet. You didn't care what he did. You were scared to find out what would happen if you tried to stop him. He already tried to kill you.

You waited for him to come back. Once he entered the house, you could see the smile on his face. You didn't know if it was because he just went on a hunt or if it was because he got to see you. "You are still wearing your food, dear." you say, wiping the blood away from his mouth. He then picked you up and gave you a big kiss. "How am I so lucky to have you?" he asks. "I was just about to ask the same thing." you say.

(I'm so sorry that these are so short. I'll try to make the next ones a bit longer)