Dirty Free For All//Drew

It's 1987 in Los Angeles, California. You are a waitress at The Bourbon Room and your boyfriend and his band is opening for Stacee Jaxx and Arsenal. It was Stacee's last performance before he goes solo. You have always wanted to meet Stacee Jaxx. Your boyfriend, Drew, was about to go on stage when you bumped into Stacee. "You're uh Stacee Jaxx." you say. He put a his hand right on your breast and he says, "you have such a perky...heart." he says. "Thank you." you say. You could feel your heart pounding.

Drew's POV:
You look over and you could see Stacee Jaxx and your girlfriend. You knew she was a fan and that didn't bother you. What did bother you, was his hand on her breast. You were so pissed that you didn't hear Lonnie calling your name. "Drew." Lonnie says. You walk on stage and just look at your band. "I wanna rock!" you shout. Everyone was completely silent. You grab the mic and say, "I said, I wanna rock."

Y/N POV:
You could hear Drew starting to sing so you go into the crowd. You were cheering him on. You and Drew then locked eyes. You could tell by his body language that he was pissed.

Once the song was over with, he walked off the stage started looking for you. "In there now." he points to the dressing room since Stacee is now on stage. He walks in there behind you and slams the door. "What's wrong? Did I do something?" you ask. "It's not what you did. It's what I saw Stacee do." he says. "You seriously can't be jealous, can you?" you ask. He just puts his finger on his mouth, basically telling you to be quiet.

He walks towards you, grabs your wrists and pushes you against the wall. "You are mine." he says letting out a slight growl. He leans in and kisses you. You kiss back letting you tongue glide against his bottom lip. He let's you in and right as he does that, he grabs your leg. He pulls away from the kiss, while grabbing your other leg. You jumped into his arms and he led you to the pool table. He put you down and starts to kiss your neck. You let out a moan as he starts to nibble a little.

He takes off your shirt and bra and he grabs both breasts. "These are mine. Not his." he says. He leaves little kisses on both breasts before he pushes you down. He pulls down your skirt and panties. He pulls his pants and boxers down just enough to let his cock spring free. He grabs your legs and pulls you forward. "You are absolutely gorgeous." he says before thrusting inside you.

"Fuck Drew." you moan. "Who am I?" he asks. "Daddy." you moan. "Good girl." he says. He continues to thrust in and out. You wrap your legs around his waist making him go faster and deeper. You reach for his hair and start to pull on it, causing his eyes to roll to the back of his head. He gets closer to you and whispers in your ear, "you feel amazing, babygirl." That just caused you to moan.

He then started to get really sloppy with every thrust. "I'm close." you moan. "Me too." he says. You both reach your climax and he pulls out. "Fuck! That was amazing." you say panting in between words. "You belong to me, nobody else. You got that?" he asks. "Yes daddy." you say. "Good." he says giving you a kiss.