Prank Wars//Steve Harrington

You get to work early to prank your boyfriend, Steve 'The Hair' Harrington. You work at Scoops Ahoy with him and Robin. You put your backpack up on the table in the back. It was full of prank stuff. You are digging in there almost putting your head in there. "Where is it?" you say to yourself. "Is your bag trying to eat you?" Robin asks as she walks in. "No. I am trying to prank Steve. He got me last night while I was in the shower. He took my clothes and all of the towels and wrote this note." you say handing her the note. It said, 'If you want your clothes and a towel, then you are going to have to find them.' "Oh that is cruel. What are you going to do to get back at him?" she asks.

You get out string, a remote control car and some tape. "I am going to take this string and I am going to tape it to this $5 bill. I am then going to tie this string to the back of this remote control car and make him chase it. He is going to be so pissed." "Oh I so wanna be the one to control the car." Robin says. You tape the money to the string and you tie it to the back of the car. You go up behind the counter and you place the money on the floor and you hide the car. You can see Steve walking towards Scoops so you decide to act normal. "Hi babe." you say kissing his cheek. "Hi honey. Where's Robin?" "Oh she got busy in the back." you say.

Steve then goes around you and starts to get everything ready for the shop to open. You walk over to the front and you turn on the sign. A few minutes later, Erica and her friends come in to try samples, again. "No. No more samples. You have tried everything at least four times this week." you say. "Fine. We will all take vanilla cones." she says. You scoop up the ice cream as Steve takes her money. You give her and her friends their cones. Once they leave to sit down, you look down and say, "um Steve. Did you drop that?" you ask pointing to the $5 bill. "No but if no one is going to claim it, I will." he says as he goes to pick it up. Once he does that, it starts to move. "What the hell?!?!?"

He goes after it again and it continues to move. He then starts to chase it all over the store. It then goes outside of the store and he chases it until it stops at the fountian. He goes to pick it up but when he does, it moves and he falls in. You run over to him. "Oh baby. Are you ok?" you ask as you hold out your hand. "No but I will be." he says grabbing your hand, pulling you in. You gasp at the cold water. You splash him as he stands up. He then helps you out. Robin comes out laughing. "Wow Dingus. You are so gullible." she says. "This was you?" he asks. She then shakes her head, laughing and points to you. "Traitor." you say. You can't help but laugh. You and Steve looked ridiculous.