Give Me A Baby//Tom Hiddleston

You've been married to Tom for five years. You were ready to try for a baby. The question was: is he? You were dressed in the cutest black and green pair of lingerie. You were sitting on the bed and all you had to do was wait for him to come home.

You hear the front door open and you got into position. "Honey I'm home." he shouts. "In the bedroom." you shout back. You could hear his footsteps getting closer. He opens the door and he just stares at you. "Is everything okay?" you ask, getting up and walking towards him.

"Uh... Weelll... Wow... Um..." he mutters. You just giggle and kiss him on the cheek. "What's this for?" he asks. "We've been together for ten years. Dating for five and married for the other five. I'm ready. Give me a baby." you say. "Finally." he says. He drops all of his stuff and kisses you.

He pulls you in closer with his hands on your hips. He pulled away from your lips and reattached himself to your neck, causing you to moan. He pulls away again but this time he takes your lingerie off so that you are completely naked. "Absolutely stunning, love." he says. Once he gets undressed, he climbs on top of you and kisses you.

For the first time ever, he was actually being slow and passionate. You were slightly irritated. You wanted him to go rough on you. "Fuck me." you moan in between kisses. He just looked at you and shook his head. He then took your legs and positioned himself. "You ready?" he asks you.

You bite your lip and nod. He took his cock and pushed himself inside you. He let you adjust to his size before going any further. Once you nodded, he started to thrust slowly. "Please fuck me. I'm begging you." you moan. "Not this time, darling." he says. He continues to thrust inside you.

You wrapped your legs around his hips causing him to go deeper. He started to pick up the pace, causing you moan louder. He gave you a kiss before you dug your nails into his back.

You were getting close and you could tell that he was too. "I'm going to cum." you moan. "Me too." he moans. A few more thrusts and you both reach your climax. He kisses your forehead and then pulls out. "Well if that doesn't give me a baby, we can always keep trying." you say.