Six Little Nuggets//Steve Harrington

You, Steve, Eddie, Nancy, Max, Robin, Lucas, Erica and Dustin just stole an RV. Real smooth but what else were you supposed to do? You couldn't just walk everywhere. Eddie was wanted for murder and you guys had to stop Vecna. You are sitting in the front with Steve as he is driving.

"Wow this is crazy. I never thought I would be in a situation like this before." you say. "Get used to it. Hawkins is clearly not a normal small town." Steve says. "Clearly." you say giggling. "You know this is silly but, I-I have actually, I have always had this dream that I would have this really really big family. I'm talking like uh full brood of Harringtons. Five. Six kids." he starts saying. "Wait! Six?" you ask a bit shocked. "Yeah. Six little nuggets. Three girls three boys. And every summer, I figured all of us Harringtons would pack into something like this and just see the country, and the Rockies, the Grand Cannon, Yellowstone and some beachside town of California. Spend a week parked in the sand. Learn how to surf or something." he says with the biggest smile on his face.

"That sounds amazing, baby." you say holding his hand. "I am glad that you agree with me, honey. I can see it now. Us living our life with our six kids." he says. "I would have to agree with you, except for the six kids. How about we start with just one for right now." you say patting your stomach. "Wait! Are you trying to tell me something?" he asks getting all excited.

"Steve. I am pregnant." you say as your smile reaches your ears. "Are you serious?" he asks swerving a little. "Steve. Watch it." you say. "Hey. What was that all about?" Dustin asks. "Well if you must know, I'm pregnant." "Are you shitting me? My sister is pregnant? I am going to be an uncle?" Dustin asks all excited. You nod your head and he gives you the biggest hug.