Party Crasher//Stefan Salvatore

It was 1987 and you were traveling the world. Being a vampire was the best. You heard that Bon Jovi was playing and you wanted to go. You compelled your way in.

You were having the time of your life, singing every song. They started playing Runaway, when you felt someone bump into you. "Hey watch it." you hiss, flashing your fangs. "My apologies. I didn't mean to bump into you but I wouldn't go around flashing your fangs." he says. "Says the guy with his dinner still on him." you say. He wipes the blood from his mouth and you see a blonde chick walking towards you.

"Lexi?" you ask, shocked. "Y/N?" she asks. "Do you two know each other?" the guy asks. "Oh this is Y/N. I met her way before I met you. She was a ripper just like you. Last time I saw her, it was 1977." she says. "Wait! You're Damon's little brother, Stefan." you say. Stefan just looks down and nods his head.

Once the show was over, you three decided to go to a bar. "Three tequila shots." you compel the bartender. As he pours the shots, you can see Lexi laughing. "What's funny?" you ask. "We compelled the band to do tequila shots with us earlier." she says. "Of course you did." you say.

A few drinks and shots in, Stefan walks over to you. "Who knew my best friend knew such an amazing woman." he says. "Who knew Damon's little brother wasn't so lame after all." you joke. "Ouch. That actually hurt." he jokes. You go to stand up but you were so drunk, you almost fell. Luckily, Stefan caught you. You looked him deep in his eyes and kissed him. To your surprise, he kissed you back.