"You Are Drunk, Honey"//Eddie Munson

You and Eddie are at a party at Steve's house. You find your way into the kitchen. You wanted a beer so you go snooping in the fridge. You finally find one and you crack it open. Eddie walks in and says, "looks like you found them." "Yup. Have mine. I can grab another." you say. You grab another beer and you crack that one open. You two then leave the kitchen and you go into the living room. You chug about half of it before you grab Eddie's hand. "Come on. Let's dance."

You two dance for a couple of songs. You have already finished your beer. You also had a few other drinks. You didn't care. You were at a party. You could feel the buzz hit you. You decided to get up on top of a table. Eddie was nowhere to be seen so you were able to get away with it. "This party is amazing! But if I am going to be honest, it's a little hot in here." you say as you take your dress off. Once you have done that, Eddie walks in. He gets so mad that he grabs you and your dress and he carries you upstairs. He finds an empty room and he plops you on the bed.

He closes the door and locks it. "You are drunk, honey. You are in so much trouble." he says. "Oh no." you say giggling. He takes off his belt and smacks you with it. "You better obey me." he says. He takes off your bra and panties before taking off his clothes. He grabs the condom that was in his jeans and he puts it on after tearing open the package. He gets into position and thrusts inside you without warning.

Since he didn't have his handcuffs, he pushed your arms above your head. "You made me so mad. Only I am allowed to see you in your underwear. Do you understand?" he asks as he continues to thrust in and out of you. "Yes daddy. Only you." you say holding in a moan. He goes faster and faster. You really wanted to run your fingers in his hair, but you couldn't. You moan with every thrust. "Eddie. I'm close." "Cum for daddy." he says. He thrusts one more time and you both climax.

He slides out and you sigh. He lays down beside you and pulls you into his arms. You two cuddle for a little bit before getting dressed. "Come on, darling. We are going home." he says kissing your forehead.