Prologue: The Boy from the Stars

In a far distant solar system. We can see a planet which has the most advanced technology falling into ruins. People panicking and buildings started to crumble down. This planet is called Krypton.

From being one of the most technologically advanced planet to a now unstable ball of dirt

From being one of the most technologically advanced planet to a now unstable ball of dirt. It is dying because of the planet's mining system. Everything was in chaos as the ground violently shakes.

In the far corner of the city lies a house that houses the Kryptonian scientist. The one who talked to the council but got ignored. This man is Jor-el. With him is his wife, Lara Lor-van.

In her arms is their naturally born son

In her arms is their naturally born son. The first fir over a hundred years. Kal-El. Jor-el is seen typing in his keyboard as Lara is trying to calm the crying Kal-El in her arms.

Lara: "Are sure about this Jor?"

Jor-El: "I am Lara. It's for the safety and survival of our son. He will be a god to them."

Lara: "What if they see him as a freak? A monster? I don't want my child to be seen as either of them."

Jor-El: "He won't be Lara. He will be everyone's beacon of hope. He will protect them and show them compassion. I'm almost done with the coordinates. Place him on the pod."

Lara hesitantly walked towards the pod as she slowly placed baby Kal inside. He started to play with his mother's finger as Lara shed a few years before kissing her son's forehead.

Lara: "I love you Kal and be safe on your journey."

Jor-El walked towards the pod and inserted a device that will tell Kal-El everything. His origin and his purpose.

Jor-El: "I love you my son. I hope you grew up to be a strong young man to give the people of Earth Hope and compassion. Use your powers for greatness."

Pressing the key he put in the pod, the pod started to close and rise up. They watch as the pod fly higher and higher until it was out of Krypton's atmosphere. Minutes later, Krypton's destruction came as the planet exploded with no survivors left. The pod soared into space until it's hyperdrive turned on as the pod got transported near Earth's atmosphere.