The New Team (1)

We see Jon back in his school as he was doing something in the lab. When Jon is out of hero work, hebwears glasses and slick his hair back. Out of all the students in his college, he's the tallest, smartest and the biggest of them all. He was working on his suit in private trying to put an AI to help him.

Jon: "This is a lot of work to put into it. Even with the help of Mr. Stark and Peter, Kryptonian technology is still so advanced."

He sighed and quickly turned off his computer and grabbed the necklace with his family's symbol and put it around his neck. He then turned towards the clock and went wide eyes.

Jon: "I'm late!"

He immediately packed his things and headed out in a rush almost bumping into someone.

???: "Woah! What's the rush big guy?"

Jon: "Sorry Felicia, I'm late for something and mom's gonna kill me if I don't arrive in time."

Felicia Hardy, the diva of the school

Felicia Hardy, the diva of the school. Even though she may act like one but she is also one of the smart ones only below Jon's level. She's a close friend of Jon and he's the only boy she talks to.

Felicia: "Errands?"

Jon: "Something like that. See you on Monday."

He quickly bolted out of the hallways leaving a surprised Felicia waving goodbye. She's always surprised on how the big guy can move so fast like that. Jon went into an alleyway and activated his suit by the necklace he is wearing. It's nanotech so it was easy to wear and very durable. As he finished suiting up, he shot off to the sky flying towards where his mother sent him the address of the new tower.

On his way there, he picked up screams from civilians and used his super senses to find where it came from. He saw a burning building in the distance and flew towards it on a instant. Fire fighters were trying to put as much fire out so that the other people who are trapped inside the building could get out but it was too much. They heard a Sonic boom from above and saw a blur went inside the building as it exploded. They all sighed in relief to see Jon floating down with all the people who were trapped inside and one of them was a little girl.

They thanked him as Jon approached the little girl's mother who ran towards them upon spotting her daughter.

Mother: "Thank you so much!"

Jon: "You're very much welcome ma'am."

Jon flew towards the burning building and used his Super Breathe to put out all the fire. The crowd cheered as Jon waved towards them before flying away. A few minutes of flying around the city, he finally saw the building in the distance. It was one of the tallest ones.

 It was one of the tallest ones