Day Off and Discovery

We see the team lounging in the living room enjoying the free time they have after all the work and missions they did from both in China and Korea. The others finished their homework and projects they missed during those missions and got free time.

We see Jon sitting on the couch reading a book while Miles and Sam are playing video games on the large TV they have. The girls were just talking to each other except Kamala who was busy with her fanfiction.

Jon: "I want to ask you guys something. What reason do you guys give to the school you go to when there's a mission?"

Miles: "Easy."

Sam: "Stark Internship."

Jon: "Really? That's it?"

Gwen: "Yup. There's no other reasons."

Kitty: "It was hard for me to lie at first. You know, since I was new and just got transferred to their school."

Sam: "What about you dude?"

Jon: "I just get out of class without a word."

They stopped what they are doing and faced the Kryptonian who just looked up from his book and saw their wide eyes.

Jon: "What?"

Riri: "So you just leave?"

Jon: "Me and Felicia are the smartest ones there. If I wanted to, I would graduate early and just leave school."

Kitty: "W-Wow."

Felicia: "Jon's right."

Felicia walked in with her daughter as everyone turned towards her and beamed up once they saw the little girl.

Felicia: "If we wanted too, we can stop going to school but we can't. We're the role models after all."

Meg immediately ran towards Jon who stood up. She hugged him by the leg before hiding behind them.

Jon: "Hi there little lady. It's been awhile."

Meg nodded and hid from the others. She was used to seeing Jon since he would visit her when he isn't busy. She is also a big fan of Superman. So seeing the others for the first time made her shy.

Jon: "Don't worry about it guys, she's just shy."

Gwen: "Hi. Come here, you don't have to be scared."

She looks hesitant but felt a hand on top of her head. She looked up and saw Jon smiling at her.

Jon: "It's okay, they are friends."

She nodded slowly before walking towards Gwen who kneeled down.

Gwen: "You are so cute! My name is Gwen. What about yours?"

Meg: "H-Hi. I-I'm Meg."

Kitty: "Nice to meet you Meg, I'm Kitty. That's Riri, Sam and Miles. Kamala is in her room. Treat us like your big brothers and sisters."

Meg gave them the cutest smile she could muster melting them.