Heroes of Korea (1)

Italic - Speaking in Korean

We see the team gathered inside the briefing room of the tower as Natasha stood near the large monitor as she has a tablet in hand. Spider-Man was also there hanging upside down as everyone waited for Natasha to start.

Natasha: "Alright everyone. We have a new mission in hand. Two missions apparently."

Gwen: "Two at the same time? That's a little too much."

Kamala: "Yeah and my body is still sore from the fiasco a few days ago."

A few days before the Weapon X fiasco, the team went on another mission to stop Scorpion and Sandman from destroying Brooklyn. Jon wasn't with them since he went out to space in order to stop an asteroid from hitting the planet.

Miles: "I still have sand in my ear."

Natasha: "That's why I am going to split you guys into two groups. The first mission is to help Tony with transferring his new tech at the new Stark building in China. Kamala, Riri, Gwen and Sam. You are tasked with this mission with me."

Kitty: "So what about me, Jon and Miles."

Natasha: "You guys are going with Spidey to Seoul, Korea to meet up with the nation's heroes. Something happened and it's connected to Loki's Psylot Gem. Jon, Kitty, Miles and one other member to help them out."

Jon: "Wait, another member?"

Natasha: "You can come in now."

The doors opened as a figure walked inside with a bag in hand. They were surprised to see who it was.

Jon: "Felicia?"

Felicia: "Miss me big guy?"

Natasha: "She was a great help back with Weapon H. We decided that the only thing to erase all her record for stealing is to join the team."

Jon: "What about your daughter?"

Felicia: "I reconciled with my parents and they are taking care of her. I still need to visit her on the weekends."

Jon: "Well all I can say is welcome to the team."

Felicia: "I'm honored."

Everyone then introduced themselves except Gwen and Kitty since they already know her way back on the cafe. After getting their things, they went towards the hangar with Spidey their in his own civilian clothes.

Peter: "Ready to go to Seoul, South Korea?"

Kitty: "I never been there before so I'm quite excited."

Miles smiled and was also excited to go but Sam called him as the teen gave Miles a notebook.

Sam: "If you see some K-pop groups there, please let them sign my notebook."

Miles: "Okay?"

Sam: "Thanks man, you're the best!"

After another debrief, the team went inside their respective Quinjet as they flew towards their destination. Kitty and Felicia were talking to each other leaving only Jon and Miles. Peter was busy reading some files.

Jon: "Miles, before I forgot. Here."

Jon grabbed something from his bag and gave it to Miles.