The Man of Steel

It was a beautiful day in New York City as the birds fly around the city with the cold breeze cooling the heat. The people of New York were just minding their business when multiple SWAT cars and vans were seen in a hurry as they all went the same road towards the Central Bank.

Once they arrived, they immediately jumped out of the way when a police car was hurled towards them. They pointed their guns towards four individuals standing a few feet away from them. These four individuals are known as the Wrecking Crew.

 These four individuals are known as the Wrecking Crew

Wrecker: "Look boys! More toys to play with. Go ahead Bulldozer."

Bulldozer: "Out of the way!"

Bulldozer started to run towards the incoming SWAT team's vehicles and just sent them flying using his body just like a literal bulldozer.

Piledriver: "I'm not gonna miss all the fun."

Piledriver lifted a police with an officer still inside it as he threw it towards a group of civilians. They closed their eyes waiting for the car to crush then but nothing. They opened their eyes only to see the police car was covered in webs.

"It's Spiderman!"

"We are saved!"

Then came out our friendly neighborhood Spiderman swinging over the civilians and landed on top of a SWAT van.

Spider-Man: "Really? You guys really picked the wrong day to rob a bank. Chop chop people! I'm going to be late for a meeting."

Wrecker: "Well look who it is. The Spectacular Spider-Man. What? The Avengers gonna come too?"

Spider-Man: "Nope. It's just me. They are quite busy today so I'll be the one to clean up the mess. Lucky you."

Thunderball: "Okay then, here's a mess for you to clean!"

Thunderball hurled his wrecking ball towards Spider-Man but the web-slinger just jumped over it with ease as he web zip towards Thunderball and kicked him making him crash towards a car.

Spider-Man: "That's strike one!"

Bulldozer then came out of nowhere and was about to ram Spider-Man but his spider senses activated as he flipped over Bulldozer and webbed his feet making him fall forward.