Heroes of Korea (2)

The two superpowered beings just floated in the air waiting for whoever will speak up first. That's when Jon's comms turned on as he answered it.

Felicia: "Did you get him?"

Jon: "He was the one who got me."

Felicia: "Has he said anything?"

Jon: "Excuse me sir. I just want to talk."

In a burst of speed, Tae-won appeared in front of Jon and landed a punch on Jon's cheek sending the Kryptonian flying back before stopping mid air.

Jon: "Damn."

Felicia: "What happened?"

Jon: "He sure hits hard."

Tae-won fired his energy beams towards Jon as the hero flew around to avoid it. He flew towards Tae-won and landed a flurry of punches that pushed the man back. Tae-won then caught Jon's punch as the power created a shockwave upon impact. Tae-won slowly pushed Jon's fist back as he glared at the Kryptonian.

Jon: "Don't make me hurt you."

Tae-won pushed Jon's arm away as he got ready to hit him. Jon saw this and retaliated with his own as both their fists collided with each other sending them both back. Tae-won was caught off guard when Jon speared him and slammed him on the side of the mountain. Tae-won grabbed Jon's face  and tried to push it back but Jon fought it.

Jon then swiftly went behind Tae-won and locked his arms around him. Tae-won struggled to free himself as Jon used all his strength to hold Tae-won down. Tae-won having enough used all of his strength and elbowed Jon on the ribs multiple times before he finally let go.

Tae-won then went for a kick but Jon grabbed his leg and threw him in the air. Tae-won's eyes glowed as he fired his energy beams with Jon firing his Heat Vision. The two beams collided in a beam struggle until it caused an explosion. Jon flew through the cloud of smoke only to find Tae-won nowhere to be seen.

Jon: "Damnit."

He decided to go back to base and meet up with everyone as they are gathered inside the large room with the monitor.

Ami: "Did you get him Superman?"

Jon: "He created a distraction and got away."

Ami: "You tried so great job Jon."

Jon: "He's strong I give you that."

Felicia: "He's fast too if he got away from you that easily."

Peter: "Now we know what he is capable of and the next time we encounter him, we avoid fighting."

Everyone: "Right."

Peter: "Your rooms are ready. The girls are in the left and ours boys are on the right."

Ami: "I'll call you all when it's time for dinner. Maybe you will meet the others later on. Dismissed."

After being dismissed, Miles, Jon and Peter went towards their shared room as the two teens changed into some normal clothes. Miles was on his bed sending some pictures taken with Twice to the others. A few minutes later, Sam called.

Sam: "Dude! You took a picture with Twice?!"

Miles: "I know right! It's a dream come true."

Sam: "Sick! Did you get their autographs?"

Miles: "Don't worry man, I got you."

Sam: "Sweet!."

Jon: "So how are you guys doing in China?"