The Cat Burglar (3)

It was the next day and it was the time that Jon was going to meet with Felicia. Felicia is seen on top of a building Jon told him to wait as she leaned on the railings with her arms crossed.

 Felicia is seen on top of a building Jon told him to wait as she leaned on the railings with her arms crossed

She stared at her phone reading a text from Jon saying that he is on his way. She waited for a few more minutes until she heard someone talk from behind her.

Jon: "Hey there."

Felicia instantly turned around to see the big blue boy scout floating in the air. She stepped back surprised to see the hero there.

Felicia: "Well you look at that~ What did I do that I got Superman's attention?"

Jon: "I have questions actually."

Jon landed on the ground right in front of Felicia as she raised an eyebrow in confusion.

Jon: "I just want to ask something. Who are you working for?"

Felicia: "What do you mean big guy? I work for nobody."

Jon could hear her heart beating faster after saying that. He sighed and crossed his arms staring at the white haired girl. I guess he has no choice but to say it so that he can finally know the mastermind of the things that are happening.

Jon: "Really? I thought you had a job here in New York. Tell me the truth Felicia 'cause you are lying about this."

She took a step back from shock. How does Superman know her name and about her lying. She stared at the guy before finally noticing the uncanny resemblance between him and someone she knows. The black hair, the defined jaw and his blue eyes.

Felicia: "H-How did you-..... N-No.... Jon?"

Jon: "I guess cat's out of the bag now. Hey Felicia or you want me to call you Black Cat?"

Felicia: "Y-You're Superman? No! This must be a trick."

Jon: "No Felicia. This is pretty much real and I'm going to be in big trouble when Mom finds out about this but I took the risk knowing I can get something from you."

She's in trouble now. If her boss finds out that her cover's been blown, something's going to happen to someone very important to her. She stepped back and hit the railings as she started to shake in fear.

Jon: "Hey hey, calm down. I'm not gonna hurt you. I just want to talk."

Felicia: "How do I know that this is not a set up?"

Jon: "Don't worry. I came alone. Left my earpiece back at the tower. Nobody knew I came to meet you."

Jon walked towards her and grabbed her by the shoulders calming her down. She sighed in relief as she leaned back on the railings behind her.

Jon: "You good?"

Felicia: *nod* "Yeah. Thanks."

Jon: "Hey, glad to help."