The Cat Burglar (2)

It's been three days since the team's first ever mission together. They felt great even though they didn't stop the thief from getting away with the special serum, they got Shocker locked up. It's a school day so everyone is not in the tower but in their respective school.

We see Jon in the library writing some notes when he hears someone approaching him. He turned around only to meet one of his friends in school. Lois Lane.

Jon: "Hey Lois, what's up?"

Lois: "How are you doing that?"

Jon: "My mom said I have good ears. What do you need?"

Lois: "Are you free this Saturday?"

Jon: "I don't know yet. Why?"

Lois: "I got invited to this art gallery where all the famous paintings are being displayed. My boss from Daily Bugle wanted me to go there and take some notes for them. I don't want to go alone so..."

Jon: "What about Jimmy?"

Lois: "Well I already invited him but he told me he has some things to do. He said it was a project to let him pass for the semester."

Jon: "Hmm, I'll think about it. I'll let you know when I don't have things to do this weekend."

Lois: "Cool! You have my number so call or text me if you change your mind."

She waved Jon goodbye and walked out of the library. The day went by as it was now after school and Jon is walking around the city to kill time before going back to the tower. As he was walking around, he bumped into someone he knew.

Felicia: "Hey there big guy."

Jon: "Felicia?"

Felicia: "I see you just got out from school."

Jon: "Yeah. I didn't see you earlier."

Felicia: "Oh~ You're looking for me? I didn't know you missed me that much Romanoff."

Jon: "Well I was a little worried. Haven't seen you around school."

Felicia: "Well I only have one class earlier so after the class was over, I went out with some friends."

Jon listened to her talk and found something odd. Her voice. Sounds familiar. He was a little late to catch the one who stole the last serum but he heard the thief and found out she is a female. A female with the similar voice as the girl he is talking to right now.

Felicia: "Do you have time? Let's go to that cafe over there."

Jon: "Sure. I'm a little hungry anyway."

Felicia grabbed his arm and dragged him towards the cafe across the street.

Felicia: "Come on. My treat."

The two finally arrived at the cafe and ordered some food and drinks. The sat down while waiting for their orders as Felicia started the conversation.

Felicia: "I haven't seen you in awhile. How are you?"