Heroes of Korea (4)

Italic - Korean

Explosions can be heard inside the facility as Tiger Division fought against a body snatched Taegukgi. Gun-R transformed his one good arm into a cannon as he blasted the possessed Taegukgi from afar. Lune tried to freeze him in place but the Superhuman just broke the ice with ease.

Luna: "What are we gonna do? Everything we throw he just shrugs it off!"

Ami: "We need Jon!"

Ami blasts Mongdal with her fox fire as the Superhuman retaliates with an Energy beam from his eyes which General jumped in to block it with its arms. The General groaned in pain from the beams burning its arms.

Mongdal: "This body is great!"

Mr. Enigma: "Don't celebrate just yet!"

Mr. Enigma came out from the corner and landed a punch to Mongdal's face but it didn't do much asongdal just grinned.

Mongdal: "My turn!"

He punched Mr. Enigma to the ground before grabbing him by the back of his clothes and throwing him towards the wall across the room. Auntie used her cards and threw them towards Mongdal as magical chains wrapped around him.

Mongdal: "You think this can stop me?"

Peter web-zip towards Mongdal and landed a few hits making him furious.  With a flex of his muscles, Mongdal broke the magical chains and fired his Optic beams towards Peter who shot a web on his face blinding him.

Auntie: "There's no stopping this guy."

Peter: "We can't get through."

Felicia was running around the hallways trying to find where Kitty is being held. As she passed by a steel door, he heard a loud banging sound. She went back and called out to who is inside.

Felicia: "Kitty?! Are there?"

Kitty: "Felicia?"

Felicia: "Step back. I'm breaking the door."

Kitty stepped away from the door as Felicia used her enhanced strength to kick the door off it's hinges. Felicia then approached the younger girl as she checked for injuries.

Felicia: "Are you okay?"

Kitty: "Yeah. Can you get this collar off me? It's a little suffocating."

Felicia extended her claws and snapped it in two without hurting Kitty.

Kitty: "Thanks. Where's everyone?"

Felicia: "They are facing a possessed Taegukgi right now. Jon is on the way and we clearly need him right about now."

Kitty: "What should we do?"

Felicia: "We must find the one who is possessing Taegukgi and wake him up. Can you do that for me?"

Kitty: "I'm on it."

Kitty phased through the wall as she started to search every room for the guy who is possessing Taegukgi with Felicia following her through the hallways. Back with everyone, they are still struggling to fight Mongdal as the superhuman clapped his hands sending a shockwave towards everyone sending back hitting the walls.

Mongdal: "Face it, there's no one here who can stop me."

Jon: "Are you sure about that?"

Mongdal turned around just in time for Jon to spear him towards multiple walls of the facility until the two are now out in the woods uprooting trees on their way. Jon dragged Mongdal on the ground before flying back up. He the spun around before throwing Mongdal on the mountain side. Miles swings in and landed right beside Peter.