Heroes of Korea (3)

Kitty slowly opened her eyes as she felt a little light headed. She looked around and saw that she was inside a lightly lit room. She got off the bed she was on and walked towards the door to learn that it was locked. She tried using her powers but it didn't work.

She felt something on her neck and realized she was wearing an inhibitor collar. A collar that suppresses one's powers.

Kitty: "Damnit."

The door then opened to reveal Taskmaster as Kitty got in a fighting stance but Taskmaster only stared at her.

Taskmaster: "No need for that little girl. Come with me, someone wants to meet you."

Kitty: "And this someone would be?"

Taskmaster grabbed her by the arm and yanked her out of the room and lead her to this someone. Back at Tiger Division's base, we see Felicia walking in the hallways, looking for Kitty.

Felicia: "Where did that girl go?"

She went towards the Science division and knocked to see if anyone was inside. She got no response.

Felicia: "Weird. There's always some people here."

She looked around to see nobody there. She hacked the scanner on the door as it opened. To her shock, the case where the Psylot Gem was open and the Gem not there.

Felicia: "Oh no."

She looked around and saw what was left of the liquid  Taskmaster used on Kitty as Felicia kneeled down and inspected it.

Felicia: "Whoever stole the Gem knew who he or her opponents are."

Felicia bolted out of the room and towards Director Han's office to report what she found.

Back with Taskmaster, he lead Kitty through the doors of a large room as the heroine saw a figure standing on a nearby window. She can't figure out who the figure is since it was a little dark.

???: "Well if it isn't one of the X-Men. You heroes always know to get in my way."

Kitty: "That voice..."

The figure turned around and approach the captive heroine as Kitty heard his loud footsteps. Once the figure stepped into the light, Kitty was shock of who the figure is.

Kitty: "Dr. Doom."

Doom: "The fact that you are here, I can only guess you are not alone

Doom: "The fact that you are here, I can only guess you are not alone."

Kitty: "You got that right and any moment now, they find out I went missing."

Doom: "Let them come. I was hoping they would storm this place. That's why I didn't destroy the tracker built on your suit."

Kitty: "Huh?"

Doom: "It was already my plan to let them come here. And they won't see it coming. Taskmaster."

Taskmaster: "Yes?"