The New Team (2)

It's been a few days since Jon joined the New Avengers Program. He moved to the tower alongside Miles, Sam and Gwen. He still goes on a patrol but this time, he isn't alone. The three teens would go with him wanting to help. Now, they are seen in the training room doing some little spars. Jon ducked a cross from Sam and swept him off his feet as Sam hit the ground with a thud.

Sam: "Awe man!"

Miles: "Jon - 20. Sam.....0."

Sam: "You didn't have to rub it in."

Gwen: "You're really good Jon."

Jon: "Been trained by mom and other SHIELD agents since I was a kid."

Sam: "It's still shocking to know your mom is the Black Widow. I don't see her as a mother type of person."

Jon: "That's because she's not around me. She turns a complete 180 when we have our mother and son bonding time."

Natasha: "And I like to keep it that way."

Widow walked in as everyone stood up to greet her.

Natasha: "We'll focus on your guys combat abilities. I know some of you already have experience but you still need to do it in order to not get rusty."

Miles/Gwen/Sam: "Yes ma'am!"

Jon: "Sure."

Natasha: "Before I forget, one of our new recruits just arrived."

The elevator doors opened as a 15 year old girl walked out looking around the room in amazement. Her gaze then went towards Natasha who crossed her arms with a raise brow.

???: "Sorry for being late Miss Romanoff. I got lost on the way here."

Jon: "I don't blame you. The place is pretty big."

The girl then turned towards the others who gave her a wave but was shocked to see Jon towering over them.

Natasha: "It's fine. Team. Meet Riri Williams, your new member. Tony recommended her."

Jon: "A bright one huh?"

Riri: "H-Hi. It's nice to finally meet you all. E-Especially you Superman!"

She then turned to Jon and started to fan-girl

She then turned to Jon and started to fan-girl. Jon raised a brow and turned towards his mother who shrugged.

Natasha: "She's a big fan of yours."

Jon: "Uh thanks? Just call me Jon."

Riri: "Of course."

Natasha: "Now that everyone is well acquainted, I want you all to treat each other not just teammates but as a family as well."

Everyone: "Right!"

Natasha: "Jon, I'm leaving you responsible as you are the oldest here. Since the others aren't here yet, you are free to do whatever you want."