Ⓒ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎ 1: Who is he..?

Muichiro's pov

It was 6 am in the morning and just as usual, mumma woke me up with a big morning kiss on my cheek. She woke up Yui too, but Yui refused to receive a morning kiss as he says that he's too old for it. "Aww, but you'll always be my baby!" said Mumma hugging Yui who was a bit embarrassed. "Mom, stop!" said Yui in a shaking tone. "Anyways, come down fast, I've prepared your favourite meal for the breakfast!!" said Mumma. "Alright Mumma, we'll come down in a minute" I said.

"Come on, aren't the boys ready?" I head papa say it downstairs. "Dear, don't be so impatient" said mumma. "Hun, I have an important golf match today! And I cant miss it!" said papa. "First drop off the kids, dear" said mumma, laughing.

Me and Yui came downstairs and went straight to the table. "Papa, you're always impatient" mumbled Yui. "Excuse me? When was I impatient?" said papa, surprised. Me and mumma laughed. After having breakfast, we ran straight to the car.

Papa played some old songs, which I found melodious, but it was boring for Yui. "Papa, can't you play some modern pop?" said Yui. "Excuse me young man, but this song was the most famous in my era. Now if you don't want to hear it, then put on your headphones" said papa while vibing to the song. Papa can be weird sometimes.

Nezuko's pov

I was standing at the gate of the entrance of the school, when someone patted my shoulder. I turned around to see that it was Tomioka sensei. "Shouldn't you be going to the class, Nezuko?" asked Sensei. "Ahh yes sensei, but I am waiting for my bestfriend, Muichiro" I said. "Well okay, but reach your class on time, okay?" said Sensei.

Tomioka sensei is really caring towards me. He treates me like his own sister, but I don't really understand why does everyone hates him so much.
Anyways, as I was waiting for Mui, i spotted his car. He ran out of the car, said bye to his papa, and ran towards me to give me a big hug.

"Good Morning Nezukoo!!" said Mui, giving off a warm smile. "Be careful, she might fall down" said Yui. "Aww Yui is so caring" I said, and then patted Yui's head. "Tsk, stop it!" said Yui, embarrassed. "Lets walk together, Nezuko!" said Mui, fully energetic as always. We all like his energetic, calm, peaceful and sunshine nature, whereas his brother is the opposite, dark, cold but soft from inside.

"A young man like you should have short hair" said Tomioka Sensei looking at Mui and Yui. "Sensei, may I ask why do YOU too have long hair?" said Yui, who was daring enough. Tomioka Sensei didn't say anything, but he just coughed. "Yui! Dont be mean to the sensei!" said Mui. "Ahh alright now, its fine, let's go to the class, there's only 10 minutes left for the school to start!" I said and then we walked away.

Muichiro's Pov:

I was walking with Nezuko to the class talking about my pet cat, Neko. Neko is the cat which Nezuko gifted me when I was 12. Nezuko was happy to hear that Neko was doing good. "Ahh then Mui, lets-" Nezuko was talking, just then she was interrupted by her younger brother, Takeo.

"Nee-Chan, why did you leave the house so early today..?" said Takeo, folding his hands. "Ah I- uhm- I wanted to meet, Zenitsu-Kun..." said Nezuko, fluttering. "Knew it, Nee-Chan has a crush on Zenitsu-San!!" said Takeo, smiling. "Stop it Takeo!" said Nezuko, blushing. "Isn't he, Muichiro-Kun?" said Takeo, smiling at me. "Yes, hi, and you must be Takeo right?" I said. He nodded. "I'm Nee-Chan's younger brother!" said Takeo.

Yui walked past by us, as I saw his friends at the end of the hallway. "Yui! Byee! See you at lunch!" I said. Yui came to me and hugged me before he went. "Aww, the older brother only has his soft side for his younger brother" said Nezuko in awe. Yui ran towards his friends in embarrassment.
Me and Nezuko are in the same section, whereas Yui is in different section, so we'd usually meet in during the lunch break. "Lets go then, Mui" said Nezuko, grabbing her books from the locker. I agreed.