Ⓒ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎ 6: Quarrel at the Quinceañera

Muichiro's pov:

It was a normal school day as usual and me and Nezuko were talking at the school roof top.

It was lunch break so, me, Senjuro, Yui and Nezuko were talking and eating. "Nezuko, I heard that Zenitsu-Senpai got hit by the wooden stick that Tanjiro-Senpai was chasing him with" said Senjuro. Nezuko stood up and the screamed "GOT HIT?! WHAT?!". "Calm down, Zenitsu-Senpai did that in the wrong timing" said Yui, chewing his food. Me and Senjuro laughed while Nezuko had a mental breakdown. "Calm down Nezuko" I said and then signaled her to sir down on the bench as many students were watching her.

We were busy on our talks when Ume, the first year who confessed to me, came up to me.
"Uh, S-Senpai, I came here to a-apologize to you,, a-about whatever h-happened between you a-and my Nii-Chan" she said, stuttering. "Hmm, its fine" I said. "Great, then I wanted to invite you and your friends for a Quinceañera, this Wednesday" she said. "I wanted to invite all of you for my birthday, so please come to XXX Hotel, as I will be celebrating it there" she added. She then handed all of us a card and then walked away.

"I won't go to that bratty girl's party" said Yui, when she walked away. "Yui, I guess she sincerely meant that, so I guess we should give her a chance" I said. Yui still hesitated but agreed at the end.

"So, today after school, lets go to the mall to buy dresses and gifts for her birthday" said Nezuko, excited. "We have to buy something expensive though, she's born with a silver spoon, and spoilt by her parents" said Senjuro, rolling his eyes. "Hmm, why don't we all contribute together and buy something?" suggested Nezuko. We all nodded as it was a good idea.

After lunch.

I went downstairs to keep my lunch box in my locker. Nezuko and Senjuro had gone to meet Zenitsu-Senpai whereas Yui went with his club members to have a small meeting about the upcoming activities of his club. I opened my locker and kept my lunchbox inside. Just when I closed it, someone popped from the back.

"Muichiro!!". I heard a familiar voice. I turned back to see it was Tanjiro-Senpai. I greeted him. "Muichiro, I wanted to ask that, did Ume call you to her birthday party?" He asked me. I nodded. "Ahh, actually she called me too. She wanted to apologize to me because of the thing which happened between her brother and my friends." He said. "Senpai, why don't we all go to the mall to buy gifts then? We all friends have planned that" I said. Senpai nodded his head in agreement.

After School.

Me and Yui reached home. "Welcome back my angels" said Mumma kissing both of our forehead.

"Mumma, I actually wanted to tell that the girl who confessed to me last week has invited us friends to her Quinceañera this coming Wednesday, and we have planned to go to the mall to buy our outfit and a gift for her" I said. "Sure then, you both can go" she said smiling. "Is she pretty?" She asked. I didn't wanted to admit, but she was pretty, but I didn't like her. I nodded. Mumma was super happy after hearing that. "My baby is growing" she said. "Mom, please don't behave in this manner, its creeping me.."said Yui. Mumma stood frozen and then pulled Yui by his arm and hugged him tight. "I know how to deal with you young man" she said and then started kissing his forehead a lot. "Mom! Stop! I can't breath!" Said Yui, gasping. Me and Mumma laughed.

At the mall

We all gathered and went to different shops to find a suitable gift. Nezuko and Zenitsu-Senpai went together, Senjuro and Yui went together and then Me and Tanjiro-Senpai went together. There was a lot of crowd out there so me and Tanjiro-Senpai had a hard time crossing the crowd.