Ⓒ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎ 4: Realization?

One week later

Senjuro's pov:

I sat on my desk, waiting for Mui and Nezuko to show up. Usually I reach school more faster than them, because they would be busy talking about stuffs and all.

I looked out of the window waiting for them, when Nezuko came hurriedly to me. "Senjuro!!" she said, running towards me and panting. "Woah, calm down Nezuko, whats wrong?" I asked her. "Z-Z-Zenitsu-K-Kun.....COME WITH ME" she said and dragged me out of the class. I looked like a trolley bag. "Chill Nezuko" I said after she let me go off my collar.

"Look" she said pointing towards Zenitsu-Senpai. His hair seemed shorter than usual. "Zenitsu-Kun had a haircut. He looks cute right??" said Nezuko, simping. "Geez Nezuko, for this small reason you dragged me here all the way from our classroom?" I said looking at her. "Dont look at me like that, I'm a simp you know" she said looking at Zenitsu-Senpai. Zenitsu-Senpai walked towards us. "Good morning, Senjuro" he said. "Good morning, Senpai" I said. "Huh? No greetings to me?" said Nezuko, grabbing Zenitsu-Senpai's arm. "Alright Alright, good morning my sweet little junior" he said, kissing her cheek.

I went blank. "You- YOU- WHEN- HOW- WHAT?" I said, confused. "Hehe, sorry for not telling you, but we have been dating since day before yesterday." said Nezuko. "And I see why you call me bestie no. 2" I said, teasing her. She grabbed my hand and then said "Sorry, Senjuro". "Does Tanjiro-Senpai know?" I asked. "Dont speak of the devil or he'll come-" said Zenitsu-Senpau and immediately Tanjiro-Senpai appeared behind them. "Who is the devil?" asked Tanjiro-Senpai, confused. "Ahh, i-it nothing, N-Nii-Chan" said Nezuko, fluttering. "I see, anyways, did you see Muichiro?" asked Tanjiro-Senpai. "Nope, i didn't meet him today, I guess he is with Yui" said Nezuko. "Then I'll be going" said Tanjiro-Senpai and then went away.

"Is there something going on between them?" I asked, curious. "You won't believe what I saw last week..." said Nezuko. "Spill the tea sis" I said.

"Alright, last week, when Mui was in our house for lunch, when Nii-Chan was doing the dishes in the kitchen, Mui had gone there for a glass of water. When I went there in search of Mui, because he was lost like for 10 minutes, I saw, Nii-Chan, grabbing Mui's chin and smiling. They both were smiling at each other, and it was the cutest thing I had ever seen" she said. I clasped my mouth with my palms, surprise. Nezuko looked at me and said "Right??" excitingly. "We have to keep an eye on them" I said. "Okay, its about time now, I'll be going to my class, bye both of you" said Zenitsu-Senpai and walked away. We both went to our class, talking more about it.

Tanjiro's pov:

"Strange. I didn't see Muichiro today. Nezuko said she too didn't meet him. Could it be that he's absent today?" I thought walking towards the third floor.

Soon, I heard one of the boy from our class saying "Poor 1st year, she got rejected". I went towards them to ask what happened. "Oh, a first year named Ume confessed to a second year, I guess his name was, Muichiro. Yes, Muichiro, but he rejected her saying 'I acknowledge your confession but I don't feel the same as you do' and then she burst out crying 'Jerk' and went towards her class" he said. "And where are they?" I asked. "They're at the roof top I guess, I had seen them there" he said. I thanked him and rushed to the roof top.

When I reached there, my heart dropped. I saw 4 guys were beating up Muichiro and his twin. Muichiro haad passed out, and Yuichiro was in front of Muichiro, blocking him from the bullies with his arms. I saw my friend, Hakuji out there who looked sympathizing on them. I ran towards them to find out it was Gyu, who was bullying them."Why the Heck are you bullying them??" I said going towards Muichiro, who had lost his consciousness. "He had the guts to reject my sister, Ume" he said. "Then whats the problem?! If he doesn't have the same feelings as her, whats wrong with him??!!" I yelled. "And Hakuji, why did you join them?" I asked him. He flinched.