Ⓒ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎ 5: Spacing out

Week end:

Tanjiro's pov:

I went to Nezuko to ask her to accompany me as Muichiro had requested me to teach him piano during weekends.

"Ohh, you want to go to Mui's house to teach him piano?" said Nezuko. "Uh, yes, will you accompany me? I don't know his house.." I said. "Hmm okay, sure!" she said.

Nezuko's thought: This is a great chance for me to keep an eye on them. I'll call Senjuro too.

After a while

Me and Nezuko were walking towards Muichiro's house. I don't know but I feel kinda awkward to meet him. I meet him everyday, but every time I meet him, I get really awkward towards him.

When we were walking, I saw Nezuko's friend, Senjuro coming towards us. "Hii, Nezuko! Hi Tanjiro-Senpai!" said Senjuro. We both greeted him.

While I was walking, they both started to walk slowly and got behind me. I was kind of excited to see Muichiro, that I didn't realize Nezuko calling me from behind. "Nii-Chan! Where are you going? This is Muichiro's house!". I went towards her in embarrassment as many people heard that.

In Muichiro's house.

Muichiro's pov:

I was waiting for Tanjiro-Senpai to come to my house since 1 pm, and I know Tanjiro-Senpai said that he'll come at around 2. Just then I heard a door bell ring. I immediately ran towards the door and opened it in excitement. To my surprise there was Nezuko and Senjuro. They were fighting on the doorway about who would get in first. Nezuko had her hands on his face and her right leg inside the doorway and saying "Get off, Senjuro" whereas Senjuro had his right hand on the door handle and his left leg inside the doorway and was saying "Get your hands off my face!". I tried to resolve what was going on but they ignored me.

Suddenly from the back a voice appeared. A similar voice. "Can't you see, it's Muichiro's house and you both are making it awkward?", someone said in a deep, threatening voice. I feel that Nezuko and Senjuro felt death stare at their back so they immediately let go off each other.

When they came inside, I saw, Tanjiro-Senpai. He wore a white hoodie, and oversized jeans jacket on top of it and black joggers. My heart skipped a beat after seeing him. He had let his hair free and didn't pull it back with his hair gel, as he usually does. No matter if he lets his hair free or pulls them back with his gel, the thing I understood is that he would always look charming in both of the hairstyles.

I continued to stare at him for like 2 minutes straight when I realized that Nezuko was calling and shaking me. "Ahh sorry, I spaced out" I said.

"Okay....so, are you ready, Muichiro...?" Tanjiro-Senpai asked me. I nodded.

While giving piano lessons

I sat on the chair next to Tanjiro-Senpai and tried to learn what he was teaching. He started teaching me some basics like the middle C, scaling of C, and the root and inversion chords of C. Even though I tried to learn what he was teaching, I still couldn't get my eyes off him. His voice, his hands, his moving and rosy lips, it just steals my heart. I had rested my chin on my palm, continously looking at him and not listening to what he was teaching.

"Muichiro..? You there?" asked Tanjiro-Senpai and got close to my face. I flinched. "Ah- S-Senpai, sorry I-I s-spaced out" I stuttered. "Nope, keep your focus here, Muichiro" he said. "But I've got my focus on you" I mumbled. "Excuse me?" He said. "N-Nothing" I said.