ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ 11: A Rival?

Next Day

Tanjiro's pov:

It was a Day as usual. I was sitting on my desk facing the window side.

Inosuke, Zenitsu and Kanao were talking about the school fest. "Guys, we have thought of baking and cooking a lot of things for the fest" said Kanao. "Genya-Kun is also helping us bake, I didn't know he could bake really well" said Kanao, smiling and blushing. "Husband material?" Asked Zenitsu. Kanao nodded her head. "Well the people in art club are helping with the decoration, and we club members are learning dance with the dance club members" said Inosuke. "Hey Tanjiro, what about your club?" Asked Zenitsu. "Oh uhm, we haven't really decided about the music arrangements and all, after all there are less members in the music club" I said. "Well, then ask some other clubs to help" said Kanao. "Well I can't find any club who would willingly help us, like most of the clubs are already helping other clubs" I said. "Ask Yushiro, maybe he would help..?" Suggested Zenitsu. "Hmm I guess" I said.

"Wait, Drama club members can help" said Inosuke. "I mean, ya'll can do a historical play, and play involves music too, so why don't ya'll perform a musical play?" Said Inosuke. "Wait thats a brilliant idea" said Kanao. "Hmm makes sense, but we need to talk to the club leader of the Drama club" I said. "Wait but do you know who is the club leader of the drama club?" asked Zenitsu. "I guess, the club leader is in another section" said Inosuke. "I'd heard about the club leader by a friend of mine" he added. "I guess it was..Kaigaku, yes Kaigaku.." said Inosuke

"K-Kaigaku...?" Said Zenitsu. "Whats wrong? Pikachu?" Asked Kanao. "Its nothing" said Zenitsu giving an awkward smile. I know something is wrong.

"Tell us Zenitsu, what are you hiding, if its not personal, please tell us whats bothering you". "Its nothing..I just don't have good terms with him.." said Zenitsu, awkwardly. "Dont worry Pikachu" said Kanao and ruffled his head. "Alright" said Zenitsu. "Hey, was he your bully or something?" Said Inosuke, concerned. "Not actually bully, but he's an egocentric person, and only thinks he's better than everyone. He's my neighbor so I know much" said Zenitsu. "But hey, I'm fine, I don't have a kind of fight with him okay, I'm just kind of sad that my childhood friend turned out to be an egocentric person" he added. We all nodded. "Happens" said Inosuke. "If my childhood friend was like that, I'd cut them off already, right Aoi?" said Inosuke, looking at Aoi. Aoi slapped his head saying "Shut up, I'm not an egocentric person". We all giggled.

Poor Zenitsu, before we became friends with him, He was friends with toxic people and I know how traumatizing it was for him. Talking about his past, his ex-friends were all addicts and that he was forced to get indulged as well. I'm happy he raised his voice and cut them off immediately, and then me and Inosuke became friends with him and gradually Aoi and the Juniors.

"Hey by the way, Nezuko was planing to bake Pikachu cookies, specially for our Pikachu" said Kanao and started teasing Zenitsu. "Stop it" said Zenitsu, embarrassed and hid his face in his palms. "Well baking is confirmed but I don't know about cooking, I guess the female teachers could help" said Aoi. "Oh don't you know? Tomioka-Sensei and Sabito-Sensei are great cooks" said Inosuke. "How did you know?" I asked. "Well they once gave me a treat at their apartment" said Inosuke. "WHAT? TREAT?" we all yelled. "Chill guys, what are you all yelling for?" Said Inosuke, calmly. "I mean, Tomioka-Sensei gave treat, specially to you?" Said Aoi shocked. "Did you forget he's my neighbor?" Said Inosuke. "That makes sense" said Kanao. "Will they cook for us though?" Said Aoi. "Well, we'll have to convince them through a favorite student, then only they'll agree" said Zenitsu. "Nezuko!" exclamied Kanao.
"My Nee-San told me that Tomioka-Sensei's favorite student is Nezuko" she added. "I don't think so she can though" I said, doubting the idea. "We can troll them too, as we saw them in a BL cafe last time" Kanao said. We all gasped and gave an evil smirk as we were on the way to troll our Sensei's.