Ⓒ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎ 2: A small misunderstanding

Muichiro's pov:

I woke up at 5 am in the morning, quite earlier. I couldn't even sleep before 12 am before because something was bugging me. I thought about yesterday's incident. I didn't had the courage to tell to Yui about yesterday. I woke up but just sat on my bed bringing my knees to my chest and wrapping my arms around them. Yui was still sleeping but I looked around the room just like a fool.

"What if Nezuko's brother had a misunderstanding.." I thought knowing about the consequences. A brother would do anything for their younger siblings, just like me and Yui. I looked at Yui who was half covered with blanket and he slept with his mouth open. I giggled looking at him.

"To whom are you laughing, Mui?" he said. "H-How...weren't you asleep?" I said, quite shocked. "Do you think I won't know? Why did you sleep so late yesterday? Is there something which is bugging you?" said Yui, getting up.
"Uh- its nothing, you know, just academic problems.." I lied. "Liar, you have the most perfect scores" said Yui.

"Its nothing to worry about Yui" I said then I smiled. "Idiot" said Yui and slept again.

1 hour later

I got a notification from our school's principal that the school will remain closed today as many of the teachers are going for a teachers training which was being held in another town. I immediately woke up Yui after seeing the notification. "I'll sleep more then" said Yui and immediately slept after that. I was too about to sleep when I got a text from someone.

Nezuko:
Mui Mui! Come over
to my house today!
Zenitsu Senpai will
Be comming today so
Pleasee come at 11 ok?

Muichiro:
I wouldn't want to get
beaten by your brother tho...

Nezuko:
I will make sure he wouldn't.
Mom was also calling you
And Yui both for lunch!

Muichiro:
If Aunty is calling, then
I will come. Her food
is really very tasty.

Nezuko:
Yay! Then we'll hangout
after that, okay?

Muichiro:
Hmm, sounds nice.
Bye

Nezuko:
Bye Muii!

I have a feeling, someday she will get me beaten by her brother.

10:45 am

"Send my regards to Nezuko's mom and give her this present, okay?" said Mumma while ruffling my hair. "Hmm, sure mumma" I said and then I walked out of the house dragging Yui. "Mui! I wanted to sleep!" said Yui. "Nope, sorry Yui, but Aunt Kie was calling us for lunch" I said. "If Aunty Kie is calling us then I would go, leave, I can walk by my own" said Yui and I let him go.

Nezuko's house.

Nezuko's pov:

"Okay, so I want everyone well behaved, okay?" I said looking at my siblings. "Nee-Chan, can I braid Muichiro-San's hair again?" asked Hanako. "Well yes of course you can, but if he agrees, only then, okay?" I said patting her head. "Can i-" Shigeru was talking just then I interrupted saying "No, no fights with Yuichiro". "Ahh how did you know??" Shigeru said and then pouted. "Now, listen to your Nee-Chan, and be good, okay?" I said. Hanako and Rokuta were the only ones who listened to me always.