Ⓒ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎ 3: A new Student.

Tanjiro's pov

I was sitting on my desk, looking outside the window. I kept thinking about Muichiro's sunshine smile which was really adorable. Soon I got distracted as Zenitsu called my name. "Tanjiroo, Morninggg" he said, running towards me. "Morning Zenitsu, what's up?" I said. "Ahh I heard that there is a new student in our class, joining from today" said Zenitsu. "And do you know what, its a girl" he added. "And?" I said. "And what? I heard she's really pretty" he said. I didn't say anything, but just hummed and looked outside the window again. "Man, you're boring" Zenitsu said and walked towards his desk.

"Hey! Gonpachiro!" I heard Inosuke calling me with the same crappy nickname. I didn't react though, I just looked out of the window. Just then Uzui sensei entered. "Shut it, Un-Flamboyant stupid kids" he said, as usual. "Well we have one more un-flam- I mean a new student, get in" he said. I looked at the front, surprised that it was someone I know.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kanao Tsuyuri" she said. My eyes widened. Kanao is my ex. I was looking at her shocked, when she saw me. She quickly looked away and then went towards her seat, really far away from mine. "Why did she join here" I said to myself.

Lunch Break

I went upstairs to the place where Nezuko usually eats. I saw her, Muichiro, Yuichiro and one more junior boy eating together. I walked closer to them. "Do you all mind, if I sit here?" I asked. "Ahh, We won't mind, Nii-Chan" said Nezuko. I sat beside Muichiro. "Good afternoon Senpai" he said and then smiled. The same sunshine smile, which I liked a lot. "I heard that there is a new student in your class, Nii-Chan" said Nezuko. "Ah, yes, its....K-Kanao.." I said looking at my bento. Nezuko stopped eating. There was silence for a few minutes. "Why did she join here?" said Nezuko. "Who is Kanao?" asked Muichiro. "She's my ex...actually..." I said. I could only hear an 'oh' from Muichiro. There was silence throughout the lunch break.

I was eating my food quietly when all of a sudden Kanao appeared. "Tanjiro...hi..." she said. I immediately flinched. "Ah, Kanao.." I said and the looked at my food, knowing not what to do. "I wanted to have a small talk with you actually.." she said. "Please follow me" she said. I got up and followed her.

At the hallway

"Tanjiro, I know you must be thinking why I joined here, but I wanted to apologize to you" she said. "Hmm, go on" I said. "I know I should not have been much possessive about you, and I'm really sorry about our past relationship." she said. "I see" I said. "Hmm, and I wanted to tell that I got over you, so you need not worry. I just wanted to start over as friends" she said. "I guess I can give you a chance again" I said. "Thank you Tanjiro, I'll be going now" she said and then walked away.

"Its good that she realised" I thought and walked away.

"Nii-Chan, what did she say?" asked Nezuko, when I went to the eating place again. "She just apologized for being possesive" I said. "She wants to start over as friends again.." I added.
"Then, its totally fine" sighed Nezuko and started eating again.

After the lunch break.

"Uh, T-Tanjiro Senpai...", I heard a familiar voice. I turned back to see Muichiro was calling me. "Yes..?" I said walking towards him. "Uh- It may be weird, but can I know about Kanao S-Senpai? What h-happened between you both..?" He asked, hesitating. "Sure, follow me" I said and led him towards an empty classroom. He sat on one of the chair, and I sat beside him.