ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ 9: School Fest

Short note:
(𝑂𝑤𝑛 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠: 𝐴𝑘𝑖𝑟𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑢)

A few weeks later.

Muichiro's pov:

I was sitting alone near the window pane, looking outside my classroom. I arrived early at school today, much earlier than Nezuko and Senjuro. It's kind of boring sitting without them. It was only me and a few classmates in the room. Just then someone entered the classroom. It was Akira. He's a neighboring friend of mine. Me and Akira were really good friends since childhood but our connection kind of lost because our sections were separated. He came near me. "Mui, I wanted to talk to you for a bit.." he said, hesitating. "Sure whats it?" I said, signaling him to sit on one of the chairs.

When he sat down, he took a deep breath before saying. "Actually, I needed a help.." he said, scratching the back of his head. "Sure, how can I help?" I said. "Well, I have kind of a....crush on one of your brother's friend..." he said, embarrassed. "Oh my gawd, who??" I said, excited.

"Uhm, the tall one you know, the one who is in the Karate club with your brother, er- 'him'! You know, the..uh...handsome one.." said Akira totally flustered. "Haru?!" I exclaimed loudly. "Shush!" Said Akira and clasped my mouth shut with his palms. "Oops" I said, giggling.
"You like Haru? The tall, palm tree?" I said, teasing him. "Dont call him that! You're just jealous he's taller than you" said Akira, looking at me. "Alright, I was just teasing you. But how can I help you with that?" I said. "I want to confess to him but I don't know how.." he said, hesitating. "Uhm, shall I tell to Yui?" I asked. "No, he'd tell Haru-Kun. Better off not tell him right now. I'll tell him when its the right time" said Akira. "Alright, we'll talk about it later I guess. See you in lunch break at the rooftop" I said. "Hmm, thank you Mui" said Akira and then left.

As Akira left, Nezuko entered and immediately asked me "Is that Akira you were talking to?". "Uh, yea, he's my childhood friend" I said. "Oh my, you both know each other? Well, he's in the same club as my Nii-Chan" said Nezuko. "Music club?" I asked. "Yes, he's a talented violin player you know. He's even got an award for excellence in Violin performance" said Nezuko. "How did I not know???" I said, shocked. "Well, it was a club activity, Nii-Chan had told me" said Nezuko. I pouted. "What? I mean Akira's an aloof person you know, he once had come to my house for a band practice but he didn't talk to anyone of us, he just talked with the people he was familiar with" said Nezuko. "He doesn't even pretend or brag about anything, and thats a good quality in him" said Nezuko sitting on her chairs.

"Hmm I know, but I have to help him with something" I said taking out my books from my bag. "Help? What kind of?" asked Nezuko. "I can't tell you that right now, lets just get ready for the class for now" I said and then arranged my books on the desk. "Not a cliffhanger please" said Nezuko and then she pouted. I giggled.

Time: Lunch Break

I was waiting for Akira on the rooftop with Nezuko and Senjuro. "When is he coming?" Asked Senjuro, impatient. "Just wait a little" I said. Just then Akira showed up with his bento. I signaled him to sit on the bench and have lunch with us. "Mui, who are they?" He asked me. "Oh Akira, these are my friends. They're Nezuko and Senjuro" I said, introducing my friends to Akira. Akira greeted them and they greeted back. "You must be that violin playing guy right?" Said Senjuro. Akira nodded. "How do ya'll know that he plays violin whereas I don't?" I asked, surprised. "Idiot, he played violin during music class on the day you were absent" said Senjuro. "But he never used to play before?" I said. "Well, thats because Miss Kanae was the substitute teacher for Miss Nakime, and you know that Miss Kanae loves violin, so she called him on that particular day to the music room and asked him to play a violin piece for everyone" said Nezuko. "That makes sense" I said. "Do you think we're lying to you?" Said Nezuko munching her bread. We all giggled.