𝟬𝟬𝟭 a heart of gold

EXILE,
one

     THOSE EYES ARE CONSTANTLY locked on her. Those eyes are always watching everything she does. Is it creepy? Oh, definitely. Eden Miller has always been used to everybody looking at her. She can still remember when reporters crowded over her as she was rushed to the hospital.

Of course eyes were on her, she had survived a massacre. Two people Eden knew had gone completely crazy just because they wanted to make an actual good Stab movie. Completely stupid motive, right?

The only thing that hurt was the betrayal. Seeing a gun in her hands. The noise of the gun firing straight at one of Eden's best friends. In that moment, all of Eden's feelings towards Amber Freeman had turned to pure hate.

Eden was relieved when Amber's body dropped to the ground, blood rushing out of her organs. Ghostface was dead. Amber Freeman was dead.

But many other people were dead.

So Eden wanted to get out of Woodsboro. She had completely changed herself. Eden had also learned that she shouldn't trust anybody who seemed too nice.

Now Eden eyed her friend group, taking in all of their features. They all were talking on a bench in the middle of the Blackmore campus, conversing about their days. Eden was taking small bites of her food, glancing at her older brother.

Cale was destroyed after the Woodsboro killings. Cale never left his room. Cale didn't eat his food. So Eden made it her main focus to help her brother. Even if she was hurting, she pushed her feelings away for Cale.

Currently, Cale was conversing with Quinn Bailey, trying his hardest not to blush. Eden shook her head, before stealing one of Ethan Landry's strawberries.

"Hey, I was trying to-" Ethan looked up, pausing once he saw the sly smirk on Eden's face. "Never mind, you can have it." He sighed, awkwardly smiling.

Eden lightly smiled, earning an awkward look from Ethan. "Thanks, Ethan."

Ethan avoided Eden's uncomfortable gaze. "Yeah, of course, Eth- I mean, Eden." Ethan stammered, trying his hardest to stay calm. "Sorry," He whispered.

The smile never fell from Eden's face. The Miller girl took a bite of the strawberry, before looking at her brother. "Quinn really makes him happy." Eden noticed, making Ethan clear his throat.

"Huh?" He tilted his head, before looking at the two. "Oh," Ethan pressed his palm to his forehead, making Eden laugh.

"So are you dressing up as anything for Halloween?" Eden asked, crossing her arms over her chest. "Unless you aren't going to the OKB party-"

"Are you going?" Ethan questioned. "And what day is it?"

"Tomorrow," Eden started, pausing for a moment. "and yeah, I'm going." Eden smiled. "I made a homemade costume."

"Really?"

"Yeah, mainly because I spent all of my money on Vinyls." Eden mumbled, cheeks flushing. "But homemade costumes aren't that bad." Eden shrugged.

Exile, Ethan LandryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara