𝟬𝟬𝟯 the shitfaced brunette

EXILE,
three

EDEN WAS DRINKING FOR ETHAN. The Landry boy kept dramatically gagging near every drink, so Eden would generously drink the cup of alcohol for him. Eden never refused drinks. She would drink, drink, and drink. She didn't really care if it effected her anymore.

Maybe because she felt numb. She didn't want to admit it, but Eden was numb. Just like Cale. Just like Sam. She wanted to be normal. She didn't want to be known as the girl who had to kill her girlfriend.

It still hurts to say Amber's name. It hurts to mention how much she misses Amber. She shouldn't miss her. Eden should be over Amber, but she isn't.

Sometimes people remind her of Amber. Whenever she feels happy, she just sees Amber in a crowd of people. She sees Amber's wicked smirk and menacing eyes. She feels Amber's burning gaze. She's being haunted. Eden is forever going to be haunted.

Cale used to say that Amber and Eden were soulmates. Eden even believed him when he said that. Everybody knew that Eden and Amber were destined to be together.

The only thing left of Amber is her ghost. The ghost that's taunting Eden. If Eden wants to move on, Amber will follow her. If Eden doesn't move on, Amber's still going to taunt Eden.

Fucking Amber.

Eden's body finally goes numb after she finishes her last cup. She can finally feel intoxicated and normal. She can say that she never dated Amber Freeman, she can remind herself that Ghostface isn't coming back, and she's safe. Both her and Cale are safe. The friend group is safe.

A laugh left Eden as somebody's arm wrapped around her waist. She drunkenly looked up at the mysterious guy and smiled. A drunk, idiotic grin.

"Hey, gorgeous." The college student said. If Eden had to guess, he's probably a junior.

Eden smiled again. "Hi," She slurred, winking like a fool. She looked and was acting absolutely pathetic. "What's up?"

"Nothin' much." The guy smirked. "Want to go upstairs? I think I have—"

"Nope, not really." Eden sent the man a thumbs up. "Cool mask." She insulted, looking at the Ghostface mask in his hands.

His jaw ticked. "Well, why don't you want to go upstairs? There's some good shit."

"I have a boyfriend," Eden whispered, giggling after speaking. "He's strong, tall, and he'll kick your ass."

"He doesn't have to know." He said, lips pressing against Eden's ears.

Eden batted her eyes at him. "I'm really loyal, though, Mr. Ghostface." She shrugged, trying her hardest not to giggle again. "Do you want to meet him?"

The Miller girl grasped the boy's hand before directing him in a certain direction. Eden paused and smiled at the tall, curly haired boy with dark brown eyes.

Ethan Landry raised his eyebrows at Eden, sending her a confused look. "Who's this?"

"Ethan, this is.." Eden began, pausing. "Wait, what's your name?"