𝟬𝟬𝟱 haven't i given enough?

EXILE,
five

           SILENCE. Every single person in the apartment was silent. A long, uncomfortable silence had greeted the friend group.

Eden didn't want to believe anything. She just wanted her life to be normal. This didn't have anything to do with Woodsboro. Woodsboro was in the past. Ghostface was just apart of her past. She was begging for this to stop.

The Miller girl shifted uncomfortably, digging her nails into her palms. Crescent moons were engraved in Eden's skin when her nails pierced into her palm deeper. Her face had paled, losing all of it's usual color. Then, her eyes went dead.

"Holy shit, that's that chode from our Film Studies class!" Mindy spoke up, sitting up. She still didn't retract her arm from Anika's shoulder, though. "The one obsessed with Argento."

Ethan Landry sent her a confused look, his nose slightly scrunching up. Then, the boy caught a secret look at Eden. With a small smile, he reached for Eden's shaking hand.

Eden retracted her hand from Ethan's.

"...Also found at the scene were various Ghostface costumes, a character popularized by the Stab movie franchise."

Both Cale and Eden shared a look. "That can't be possible—" Cale tried, looking down at his legs. His legs were currently bouncing up and down, a way to help with his stress.

If Eden was worried, Cale must be having a heart attack.

"Pack a bag. We leave in ten." Sam announced, wandering into the kitchen abruptly.

"Sam! Wait, Sam!" Tara tried, following after her sister.

"We're getting out of the city."

The cute boy that Sam brought in looked at the group, a puzzled look plastered along his face. "What?" He gaped at Chad.

"Thank you very much, suspicious new guy, but I think we've got it from here." Chad ushered the man out of the house, swatting him away. "Have a good night. Get home safe. Go, go, go!" Chad rambled, shutting the door on the man.

Eden looked back at Tara and Sam.

"Sam!" Tara gasped, watching as her sister went through the knives. "Sam, I— Hold on." Tara stammered, widening her eyes.

Sam rolled her eyes. "Come on."

"No, wait, let's talk about this for a second." Tara tried, urgently trailing behind Sam. "'Cause this might not have anything to do with us."

"Are you serious?" Sam gaped.

"It's a big city! It's Halloween. Everybody's wearing masks!" Tara explained, looking up at her sister. "You don't know."

"Tara, this isn't a coincidence. You knew him!"

"Barely," Tara replied.

"Chad, Mindy, back me up." Sam snapped at the twins, trying to bring them into the conversation.

"I mean, it is a little bit—" Chad began, waiting for his sister to finish his sentence