𝟬𝟭𝟯 all i want is you

EXILE,
thirteen

           SHE FINALLY WAS ABLE to sleep. Her eyelids had grown heavy, eventually closing as she accepted her fate. Eden was able to fall asleep in his arms. Someone who made her feel so safe and alive. Eden was finally able to rest. Rest knowing that she'd be safe with him right beside her. With his arms tangled around her figure.

Ethan, on the other hand, was freaking out. He, of all people, had slept with Eden. It was Eden who took his virginity. Eden Miller. The girl he was supposed to hate. He stills hates her. Well, he likes to tell himself that he still hates her.

If he hated her so much, why did he sleep peacefully next to her? He swore he despised her. Despised anybody who had something to do with brother's death. But now he only despised himself.

Despised himself for liking Eden. Of course he didn't regret killing anybody. Ethan liked killing. That was settled. Ethan fucking loved the feeling of killing people. He didn't regret killing Anika, didn't regret the feeling of killing Quinn's hookup. He craved killing people.

And at one point, Eden was his main focus. A naive brunette who wouldn't be able to save herself. Ethan sometimes wondered what would've happened if Eden had died in Woodsboro. He wouldn't be in her bed, arms tightly around her. He wouldn't be able to hear her soft snores, or her giggles when they kissed again. Again, and again, and again.

Ethan sat up slowly, scratching his scalp as he looked down at the sleeping girl. Her brunette hair is sprawled out everywhere, while her chocolate brown eyes are locked shut. A faint smile is along her lips, quiet snores escaping her throat. Ethan can't lie, she looks perfect.

Softly, he pressed his lips to the side of her neck, before standing up. He glanced at her once more, watching as she stirred in her sleep. Then she stopped moving. A quiet laugh left Ethan's lips, his lips curling upwards into a dorky smile.

As Ethan opened the bedroom door, Eden slowly moved, lips parting. She was awakening from her sleep, no longer able to sleep. "Ethan, where are you going?" Eden asked, barely awake. She sat up, looking around as if she was completely confused.

Ethan awkwardly glanced around the bedroom. "Well, I don't know." He admitted, noticing how Eden slightly frowned.

"Right." She replied, tucking her hair behind her ears. She awkwardly bit her lip, trying to figure out something to say to Ethan. Just looking at him made her nervous. "I was wondering if you maybe wanted to stay?" Eden murmured, immediately blinking rapidly as if she regretted what she said.

The Landry boy raised his eyebrows. "Oh, yeah?" He smirked, folding his arms over his chest.

Eden rolled her eyes, letting out a silent laugh. "Well, before we have to meet up with the others. I heard about this event." Eden explained, watching as Ethan tilted his head. "It's just—"

"Hm?"

"I feel safe around you." Eden whispered, standing up slowly. She made her way towards Ethan, pausing once she was face-to-face with him.

Oh.

Ethan let out a shaky breath. "You feel safe around me, Eden?" He asked, reaching for her hands. Slowly, Ethan intertwined their fingers, just before he squeezed Eden's warm hands. "Around me, of all people?"