𝟬𝟬𝟮 eden miller's issues

EXILE,
two

EDEN MILLER had many problems. She would deny it, but she knew she had a lot of issues in her life. She didn't like to face her issues. Normally, she would avoid her problems by pretending that she was okay. Maybe Eden was crazy, or maybe Eden was just healing.

Out of all of the Woodsboro survivors, Eden tried her hardest to be the strongest. She knew she probably wasn't the strongest but she still tried. Eden tried for her friends, for her brother. But sometimes trying too hard began to become difficult.

Currently, Eden's fingers brushed over her stab wounds. She sucked in a breath as her fingers finally trailed over the wounds, making her retract them immediately. The stab wounds along her hip and lower chest made her frown. Then she remembered who was the reason for those wounds.

Amber Freeman was dead. Eden Miller had killed her. So why was Eden still afraid? Why was Amber haunting Eden like a ghost? The Freeman girl's voice still lived in Eden's head, making her lose the rest of her sanity.

There was no Amber anymore. She was gone. The past wasn't coming back. Eden was allowed to live again. She would live with the fact that she had killed Amber and she wasn't coming back.

A smirk appeared on Eden's face when she remembered she had been the one to kill Amber Freeman. She had watched Amber Freeman struggle to breathe. She had done it with a smile. All of Eden's innocence had died when she stabbed Amber for the first time.

"Eden, are you going to that party?" Cale asked, leaning against the doorframe.

"Dude, can you at least knock?" Eden sighed, rolling her eyes. "Am I allowed to go?"

"Don't forget—"

"My pepper spray, I know." Eden interrupted, brushing through her hair. "You don't have to protect me, Cale." Eden informed her brother.

Cale raised his eyebrows. "I'm your big brother, Eden. Of course I'll protect you." Cale sighed. "You don't have to go to the party if you don't want to—"

"No, I want to go." Eden muttered, applying fake blood to her mouth and dress. "Please, let me go, Cale."

"Fine,"

Eden let out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness." She grinned, sliding the gloves over her fingers. "Do you want to go to the party, Cale?"

"Is Quinn going?"

"I don't know. I'll check, I guess." Eden sighed, before retrieving her phone from her vanity.

eden miller
is quinn going to the party?
read 7:56 pm

tara carpenter
don't think so

Eden shook her head slightly, earning a defeated sigh from Cale. The Miller girl sent Cale a weak smile, before looking down at her feet. "Maybe you and Quinn can hang out at the apartment?"

Cale nodded. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Do you think you'll be able to make it to the party on your own?"

Eden sent him a lopsided smile, raising her pepper spray. "I think I'll be fine," She sarcastically spoke, earning a strained laugh from Cale.