2 months later.

Me and Gabriel hadn't been in contact for the last two months. And I felt completely lost... I had to admit, it was hard without him. Just being here. It hurt me before, and it's hurting me now. Because I lost my best friend. Over a petty argument. And I didn't know how to fix it. Or where to even start.

Eva decided to treat me on a little girls day, so I got dressed and went to meet her, to get my mind off of Gabriel.

*****

❤️💬 578,912 people liked this photo

kristen_black Selfie Sunday🤪

📍Madrid, Spain

comments

user7 so in love w this lady

username11 she's so beautiful wow wow wow

evaruiz marry me 🙊🙊🙊
—> kristen_black fineee🙄🙄

user37 ummmm why do I feel like somethings happening between her and Eva🫣🫣
—> username12 doubt it

user5 oh to be this beautiful

view all 97,563 comments

******

At the Cafe:
'So... how do you feel about the situation now?' Eva asks me.

'The same. We haven't had any contact at all. How would I feel any different?' I ask while sliding my sunglasses on.

'I thought you were joking when you said not at all. Not even a 'hello. How you doing?' Eva asks.

'Not even that.' I shake my head.

'Wow. What the hell?' Eva raises her eyebrows.

'Exactly. But you know what, I've said this before, he can do what he wants, and I'll do what I want.' I shrug and take a sip of my cocktail.

'Yeah exactly. He's acting like that, act ten times worse.' Eva lifts her glass up.

'Cheers to that.' Eva points her glass towards me.

'Cheers.' I chuckle and pick my glass up and knock it on Eva's.