Fuck you.

One week later:
'Okay so if you weren't doing anything then where were you?' I ask.

'I was going to buy myself a fucking drink.' Gabriel raises his voice.

'Oh yeah a drink. What drink did you buy?' I raise my eyebrow.

'A Redbull. If you want me to be specific.' Gabriel crosses his arms.

'Oh how lovely.' I say sarcastically.

'Mhm.' Gabriel lets out a little chuckle.

'The amount of lies that come out your mouth are actually terrifying. Honestly Gab.' I scoff.

'Oh my god. You hurt my head, you actually piss me off.' Gabriel sits down, and puts his hands on his head.

I look down.

'If you don't trust me, then all I can say to you is leave. Like honestly. You don't trust me, Kristen. You don't.' Gabriel looks at me and gestures with his hands.

'Yeah I don't trust you. And that's it.' I admit.

'But what reason have I given you not to trust me? What more do you want from me? I've left everyone for you, I've proven to you that I'm here to stay, what more do you want?' Gabriel speaks.

I shrug.

'Like what do you want me to do? Get down on one fucking knee?' Gabriel asks.

'I don't know, Gab. I genuinely don't.' I shrug.

'Okay cool then if you don't know, I don't know if I want to be with you. If we're playing that game.' Gabriel lays back on the couch.

'Fuck you.' I get up and head into the bedroom.

'Oh my god.' Gabriel sighs and leans his head back.

As soon as I got to the bedroom, I grabbed a suitcase from the wardrobe and shoved all my clothes in there, as I heard a door shut.

*****

I stepped out of the house and threw my key to the door.

******

I made my way to the airport, and asked for an available flight to Barcelona. And luckily they had one.

*****

❤️💬 578,998 people liked this photo

kristen_black ✈️✈️✈️

📍Madrid International Airport

comments

user66 where is she going???

username12 with Gabriel????

user90 she's probably going on holiday

username2 ?????

view all 175,333 comments